What's new

Discussion Trying to unlock all the challenges

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
On MWR, I've made it a mission to try to complete all career challenges, all camo challenges, and all expanded challenges. It's very daunting despite having completed quite a lot of them. I've completed all Killer challenges, am 37 Kill Confirmed wins away from completing all Game Mode challenges (winning 100 Headquarters matches is one of the worst challenges ever put into any Call of Duty game), am 18 Carpet Bombs away from completing the Humiliation challenges, and I'm pretty far into the Boot Camp and Valor challenges. I've only shot down one helicopter and I don't unintentionally fall to my death very much. I'm not so far into the Perks challenges. I only have 10/15 completed for those. I'm only 8th prestige so I'm obviously not very far into the Prestige challenges - only 2/39 completed.
As for gold weapons, all I have so far is a gold M16, XM-LAR, MP5, AK-74u, M60, Kamchatka-12, and Desert Eagle. Not too far into those. Expanded challenges are basically nothing except for the Daybreak challenges. I got all the camos from playing on that map.
Has anyone actually successfully unlocked most or all of the challenges? I'm not worried about completing a lot of them, but I don't really know how to complete the Martyrdomination challenge, the Carpet Bomb challenge, or the Hexa Kill challenge. I also don't know how to complete the Counter-MVP challenge. I've obviously never done it by accident because I'm 0/25 on that one. I know the key would be to just run Martyrdom on a Shipment match and just keep charging into enemies and dying, but ever since Shipment was taken out of the TDM playlist I can only find it in Headquarters and Sabotage, neither of which have many players at any given moment. I also know the Hexa Kills would have to come from airstrikes. There's just no other way that can happen, and I know that can either be done on Shipment or Ground War Countdown or Bog. I just suck with airstrikes and usually max out at four kills with them if I'm lucky. I know I have a lot of time to unlock these, since I can't complete all career challenges until level 1,000 anyway, but I want to get these done as quickly as possible so I can just focus on leveling up and not have to try to complete challenges. Are there any people who can provide me with tips on how to accomplish this? This will keep me really occupied, at least until school is over (I'm not wasting my summer on this nonsense) and I already have most of the other challenges out of the way, at least until I level up more.

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
Where's the update fam? As for tips, I suggest Domination. Games last longer which equals more kills especially when playing on Shipment I get 70+ kills.

It's hard to merge into Domination but it's always more beneficial, you'll get more XP and more kills.

D

Dznut5

Reaction score
Damn I thought Exclusion Camo was a grind, complete ALL challenges is the ultimate grind. I have no tips, except keep playing 24/7. #GOODLUCK

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Where's the update fam? As for tips, I suggest Domination. Games last longer which equals more kills especially when playing on Shipment I get 70+ kills.

It's hard to merge into Domination but it's always more beneficial, you'll get more XP and more kills.
Right now, I'm tenth prestige and have completed all challenges available to me except for about six. As for weapons, I have all of them gold except for the G3, M14, MP44, Skorpion, Mini-Uzi, SAW, M21, USP and M1911. So I still have a ways to go. Domination is a grind to get used to, and as you saw when we played together I kind of suck at it. I can always practice, though.
Damn I thought Exclusion Camo was a grind, complete ALL challenges is the ultimate grind. I have no tips, except keep playing 24/7. #GOODLUCK
Thanks, man, I'm gonna ****ing need it.

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
Right now, I'm tenth prestige and have completed all challenges available to me except for about six. As for weapons, I have all of them gold except for the G3, M14, MP44, Skorpion, Mini-Uzi, SAW, M21, USP and M1911. So I still have a ways to go. Domination is a grind to get used to, and as you saw when we played together I kind of suck at it. I can always practice, though.
Yeah Domination is hard to get used to, especially if you only play TDM. I suck at games when I play with friends but practice always helps.

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
For anyone who is actually paying attention to this thread, I currently have every default weapon gold and have Exclusion Zone unlocked, and have for about two months now. I also have most of the Depot weapons gold, except for the PKM, the other LMG whose name I can't remember, and the most recently added SMG whose name I also don't remember. I don't even have that one unlocked yet.
As for Career Challenges, I have them all unlocked except for the ones for reaching level 100, 150, and so on. Yup. I did it. I'm 20th prestige at the moment, and if I get to level 1,000 I will have completed all of the Career Challenges. I'll post proof of this when I can.

Top Bottom