What's new

Solved trying to read Jtag nand but keep getting errors.

• Thread starter Unsigned
  • Start date
  • Views 292
U

Unsigned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok everytime i try to read my nand on my Xenon i get could not detect a flash controller.

i am using a homemade USB Nand Flasher made from a tutorial on these forums.

Basically i was gonna test somebody's DLL and they thought it would be funny to brick my jtag so yeah... you get the idea xD

anybody know how i could get the nand reading and writing?

Thanks

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Has your NAND flasher ever worked in the past?

D

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Reaction score
ok everytime i try to read my nand on my Xenon i get could not detect a flash controller.

i am using a homemade USB Nand Flasher made from a tutorial on these forums.

Basically i was gonna test somebody's DLL and they thought it would be funny to brick my jtag so yeah... you get the idea xD

anybody know how i could get the nand reading and writing?

Thanks
I believe that means its not detecting the device your trying to use to read the nand, make sure you have all connections hooked up properly and have all required files... drivers, dlls, ect.

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
Usually drivers or bad wiring. If you have a 64bit OS Port95.exe won't work and you need to get 64bit drivers.

U

Unsigned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has your NAND flasher ever worked in the past?

it has worked in the past for my old Falcon JTAG and it also worked for my friends Opus :tongue: i have managed to get it reading but every once in a while about halfway through it comes up with Error 0 Reading Block ## 
Usually drivers or bad wiring. If you have a 64bit OS Port95.exe won't work and you need to get 64bit drivers.

32 bit wondows XP os, all drivers installed and in device manager it comes up with Memory Access :smile:

Top Bottom