What's new

Question Trying To Mod Myself For The First Time

T

The_Moffman

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so recently I was playing GTA and realised i was running out of money so I thought i'd try to mod myself to get around 100M and buy some new ****. I got a mod menu and gave myself 100M and put it in my bank and bought some of the new stuff like the avenger and then the next day I was banned. I've read a few threads that say not to use mod menu's and try to use external programs but I don't know any external programs and I've also been told not to place 100M in my bank at once as they have an algorithm which detects too much being deposited at once (I was pretty stupid to do that). I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how I can mod my now level 1 account without getting banned, all i want is money and a higher level (if i get perma-banned I'm not too bothered but it would be cool if I could mod without ban and you could help me)

Thanks for helping in advance (if anyone helps :tongue:)

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't remember the name but it was one of those crappy ones off youtube that are apparently (UNDETECTABLE) and all that rubbish, do you know of any that work?
people always put that in the videos to get people to download it and always gets ****ed over. but nah i dont really know any that are good.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register