Trying to install new 3 Pin LED fan into Xbox One (Fallout 4 Case mod)

Discussion in 'Xbox One Modding' started by Drumblanket, Nov 10, 2015 with 4 replies and 3,990 views.

Tags:
  1. Drumblanket

Drumblanket Newbie

Ratings:
    As you probably guessed from the title, I need help. I am trying to get a 3 pin fans wires connected to the 4 pin wires and plug it into the original fan port. I need the LEDs to light up and the fan to run. Can anyone help at all?
    This is the project. The blue on the plexi is just the protective film on the underside. It keeps the plexi clean until I need to remove it and assemble the case.

[​IMG]

The fan and other added LED's will illuminate green throughout the console provided I can get some assistance. Ive modded plenty of Xbox 360's but this is the first time Ive worked on an Xbox one.

• Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    Drumblanket

Drumblanket Newbie

Ratings:
    Actually, Guys! I figured it out. lol.
    If anyone needs any help putting together a case mod for their xbox one or PS4 check out my channel.
    I'll get the Xbox One tutorial up super soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGutterTwin

• Like Like x 2
  3. johnmagz13

johnmagz13 Newbie

Ratings:
    Dude, this looks extremely good.

4. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    That's sexy. I was going to hydro dip my extra xbox but this just looks too good and puts me in a steampunk mood.

5. OP
    Drumblanket

Drumblanket Newbie

Ratings:
    well Im about to post a tutorial that shows exactly how I made it. Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! Makes my heart feel warm and stuff...[DOUBLEPOST=1448735492][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you so much! Im about to post the tutorial on how I made it.