• Start date
  • Views 4,100
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So i'm trying to get unreleased vehicles into GTA 5 (Story mode) but having hard time. I'm using Simple trainer & menyoo with (Doomsday heist DLC) With «mpassault» and «patchday18ng in Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks but Simple trainer is spitting out "Invalid model" & menyoo just doesn't want to play ball :banghead:

MP cars in SP mod does't work with latest & doomsday heist update. all its doing is wasting my time. Can someone point me in the right direction in getting this to work like a dream. I have social club version of the game

(Pleases don't ask me to wait until Script Hook is updated. I would of moved on to other games by then :cry:)

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm fairly sure that I was able to spawn all the doomsday unreleased vehicles with menyoo using the correct names and without mpvehiclesinsp. Have you tried looking in the spawn by vehicle type menu? Look through the different classes and see if the new vehicles are listed there. That's how I did it with doomsday. I don't have s PC currently so am unable to check for you myself.

Upvote 0
Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i'm trying to get unreleased vehicles into GTA 5 (Story mode) but having hard time. I'm using Simple trainer & menyoo with (Doomsday heist DLC) With «mpassault» and «patchday18ng in Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks but Simple trainer is spitting out "Invalid model" & menyoo just doesn't want to play ball :banghead:

MP cars in SP mod does't work with latest & doomsday heist update. all its doing is wasting my time. Can someone point me in the right direction in getting this to work like a dream. I have social club version of the game

(Pleases don't ask me to wait until Script Hook is updated. I would of moved on to other games by then :cry:)
If you just put the two new folders into the latest update then you‘ve missed some ither files! With these missing files the update doesn‘t even recognize that there are two new folders, means no new cars can be spawned.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm fairly sure that I was able to spawn all the doomsday unreleased vehicles with menyoo using the correct names and without mpvehiclesinsp. Have you tried looking in the spawn by vehicle type menu? Look through the different classes and see if the new vehicles are listed there. That's how I did it with doomsday. I don't have s PC currently so am unable to check for you myself.
menyoo doesn't work well I think the owner has done something to it so it doesn't need script hook but with or without script hook it doesn't work. I tried the last version but none of the vehicles are there. The only menu that has at least all the vehicles is Simple trainer but that gives me "Invalid model"

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you just put the two new folders into the latest update then you‘ve missed some ither files! With these missing files the update doesn‘t even recognize that there are two new folders, means no new cars can be spawned.
I don't think anything is wrong with my to files but I'm sure to find out as script hook as been updated

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Husky_70 Husky_70 The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin

I was just about to close this but I no idea what the fudge is going on. I updated everything. Took husky idea & I fixed all the files I tried with Simple trainer & it worked! The vehicles spawn

menyoo doesn't work anymore & just crashes the game now no matter what version that's not down to me so we can take that out the question. But let's go back to
Simple trainer.
As soon as game crashed i taken menyoo out the files then restarted tried to spawn the new vehicles but again "Invalid model"

What the fudge is happening why is it being like this I no it works because Simple trainer spawn the vehicles into the game so there shouldn't be any issues with GTA files

Upvote 0
Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Husky_70 Husky_70 The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin

I was just about to close this but I no idea what the fudge is going on. I updated everything. Took husky idea & I fixed all the files I tried with Simple trainer & it worked! The vehicles spawn

menyoo doesn't work anymore & just crashes the game now no matter what version that's not down to me so we can take that out the question. But let's go back to
Simple trainer.
As soon as game crashed i taken menyoo out the files then restarted tried to spawn the new vehicles but again "Invalid model"

What the fudge is happening why is it being like this I no it works because Simple trainer spawn the vehicles into the game so there shouldn't be any issues with GTA files
Try to delete all .asi files and add just menyoo.asi into gta folder. Make sure you have scripthook.dll and dinput8.dll in that folder too. Menyoo is very unstable atm with other mods. I fixed the problem that menyoo won‘t open by deleting the other asi mods

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to delete all .asi files and add just menyoo.asi into gta folder. Make sure you have scripthook.dll and dinput8.dll in that folder too. Menyoo is very unstable atm with other mods. I fixed the problem that menyoo won‘t open by deleting the other asi mods
Managed to fix it by adding the new vehicles into a folder where all DLC packs are & adding it into dlclist.xml as <item>dlcpacks:\patchday50ng\</item>

With Menyoo i give it a bash but if it doesn't work I leave it & stick to Simple trainer until it's fixed spent to much time I can't believe I didn't think of adding it into a folder & dlclist.xml before :banghead:

Upvote 0
Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to fix it by adding the new vehicles into a folder where all DLC packs are & adding it into dlclist.xml as <item>dlcpacks:\patchday50ng\</item>

With Menyoo i give it a bash but if it doesn't work I leave it & stick to Simple trainer until it's fixed spent to much time I can't believe I didn't think of adding it into a folder & dlclist.xml before :banghead:
That‘s what I meant with my first post

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register