• Thread starter DvdXploitr
  • Start date
  • Views 1,328
D

DvdXploitr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not have an iHAS burner, and yes I know they are relatively cheap, but I really don't want to buy one because I am only waiting for 15574 dash to be RGH capable then I'm gonna get my system RGH'd...so in the long run, iHAS burner wouldn't benefit me. So, will burning XGD3 games still work w/o an iHAS? I don't care about LIVE, so if I get banned, I don't care...I just don't wanna go buy Dual-Layers and find out they're not gonna work for me....ABGX should patch the file as far as I know....so I should still be able to play any XGD3 game even truncated correct?

D

DvdXploitr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried burning Dirt Showdown and I got the patches off ABGX website.....by the time I get to the title screen, I get the Disk Unreadable error

D

DvdXploitr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read online that Dirt Showdown (and Dragon's Dogma) tends to give problems.......I tried another game and it worked just fine.....I'm not sure if Dirt Showdown and Dragon's Dogma gives problems with iHAS burners or not, but it definitely didn't work with truncated. I tried installing it to the hard drive and still got the same problems....everything was green and I am on LT 3.0. I got the SS and DMI patches from ABGX.net and still didn't work...

D

haha911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there are few games that gives error with turncated burn. I know dragon dogma and forza 4 for sure dont no about dirt showdown.
If u have ihas burner than ur games will be burnt 100% without any problems.

D

DvdXploitr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'll just get my brother to burn Dirt Showdown...he's got an iHAS burner....he got lucky to get his actually...he was building a computer and got an iHAS burner from NewEgg before they even announced the firmware! I was telling him about it and he asked me "how do I know what kind of burner I have? Where does it tell?"...I went to show him what burner and I was shocked when I looked at the name..sure enough, it was an iHAS....oh well, hopefully soon the 15774 dash will be ready for RGH and I can just FTP into the system

XxJoedafonexX

XxJoedafonexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't bother doing truncated burns. Better off getting the iHAS before they go off the market. I got mine off of modsuppliers.com for £38 preflashed, works perfectly

D

DvdXploitr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there are two reasons why I am not worried about getting an iHAS burner. My brother has one, so if a game NEEDS it (I'm guessing Dragons Dogma and Dirt Showdown require it), i'll get him to burn it....plus this Xbox360 I have now is on the newest dash, once 15774 gets RGH hacked, i'll be sending my system off....I already have a 640GB hard drive filled with alot of Xbox360 games, etc from my old Xenon JTAG....i'm currently saving all my data, profile, etc...onto a USB thumb drive until that time comes...I got a feeling it won't be too long before 15774 becomes RGH......just wish my Xenon didn't RRoD on me....I don't know if a Reball/Reflow would guarantee a fix....

Top Bottom
Login
Register