What's new

Patched *TRUE* UNLIMITED SUPPLY DROP GLITCH AFTER ALL PATCHES COD WW2!!

• Thread starter Silent Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 59,813
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are the best variants you got from these ???
Been doing this for 5 days now. I've opened somewhere around 500+ crates. New heroic weapons I've pulled include:
  • M1 Garand - Rookie II
  • Bar - Dude Up II
  • Type 100 - Checked Out II
  • Waffe - Oil Can II
  • M1928 (Thompson) - Wilco II
  • Shovel - Flash II
  • Ice Pick - Clean Slate II
Really hoping for a heroic Kar98k and the backflip emote, but I'm not holding my breath.

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look into the titan one with GameRec Plugin v1.75, your welcome.

I'll post a video once I unscrew myself from level 27. I went 1 xp over by accident when I killed a zombie but killed myself at the same time, btw, do not kill a zombie with 2 grenades and get killed from behind. Immediately smash your PS4 and buy a new one.

Also, those who are trying to rank up quick. Gun kill gets you 50xp, shovel gets you 100xp

Krug x 47

Krug x 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does not work on Xbox One. :frown:
Ya your obviously doing it wrong lol. You need to sign into another profile after ranking up and click B on Xbox one for it to work don’t close app 
Basically for people past Rank 2 who can't do the Supply drop glitch who need to level up again to do it.
If you are rank 2 simply make a new account and dupe the new accounts level 1 stats to your account and bam back in action. Cmon guys everybody thinks of the hardest possible ways to do anything

Banzah_

Banzah_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya your obviously doing it wrong lol. You need to sign into another profile after ranking up and click B on Xbox one for it to work don’t close app 

If you are rank 2 simply make a new account and dupe the new accounts level 1 stats to your account and bam back in action. Cmon guys everybody thinks of the hardest possible ways to do anything
wow, worked. Thanks so much mate

S

Salatboy

Reaction score
Sin$
You could either duplicate level of an account or use the pub glitch with melee only or the sword with melee perks.
Im doing the pub glitch but it feels so slow tbh... i dont know how to dup

S

Salatboy

Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch still up and running! Hoping to get my hands on the kar98k Nightmare!! Btw could I use the drops for social score or is it to risky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register