Working True Unlimited Liquid Divinium

• Thread starter DesireHD
  • Start date
  • Views 97,431
DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Got 40 divinium loop won't go higher my current loop should be 14 but it never ever adds 14 extra divinium

I mean if you could actually dupe a loop of 10 why does the video only show 58 in total when it should only take 2 mins to get 100 plus he should have more than just 58 I call bs there is no picture or any proof the so called loop duplicated most I manage to get is like 2 or 3 and I only get 2 or 3 when my divinium doesn't update after a couple restarts.
Think what you want, i dont even play bo3 anymore yet ive got about 500 sat on my account.

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
Got 40 divinium loop won't go higher my current loop should be 14 but it never ever adds 14 extra divinium

I mean if you could actually dupe a loop of 10 why does the video only show 58 in total when it should only take 2 mins to get 100 plus he should have more than just 58 I call bs there is no picture or any proof the so called loop duplicated most I manage to get is like 2 or 3 and I only get 2 or 3 when my divinium doesn't update after a couple restarts.
I can vouch for danny, no BS here.
It works just fine for me, I duped a bunch a few days ago & my friend has duped up to like 50k on one of his accounts)

N

NatNat

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work for Xbox if so can somebody give or make me a script for the Cronus max thanks

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work for Xbox if so can somebody give or make me a script for the Cronus max thanks
This is timing based and requires you to pull the ethernet cord manually pretty sure you cant script this

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv got a script for ps4 so if you know how to convert to Xbox I'll be more than happy to give you the script

T

T3RM1N4T0R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been doing this a lot lately and here are some helpful things I have found:

1. You can do this glitch wirelessy (no ethernet cable needed).

Process:
Instead of pulling your ethernet cable you will need to log into your router on another device (Phone etc). Once logged in look for the option that says Connect/Disconnect internet. Now whenever you need to cut the internet, simply do it through your router by selecting that option.

2. You can disconnect your internet through your playstation when NOT stacking (ie. duping your stack).
*** If you are stacking you MUST disconnect via your ethernet cable or router

Process:
Go to Network settings and hover over "Connect to the Internet", then double press the playstation button. Now whenever you need to click on zombies, instead of pulling the ethernet cable , QUICKLY double tap the playstation button and press "Connect to the Internet". Then return to BO3 by again double pressing the playstation button and you will be booted to the main menu ready to go on to the next step. Reconnect the internet when you need to by double pressing the playstation button and selecting "Connect to the Internet" again.

3. This can be done with ANY challenge that rewards Liquid Divinium.

Any challenge will work however timing is MUCH harder if it is NOT a kill challenge. What I do is if it is not a kill challenge, I just simply get a stack of 1 (do it once) and continue to dupe the single stack. It may be slow but at least your still making LD!

Thats all I have found so far. Big thanks to the founders of this glitch!

Last edited:
Insolvenzberater

Insolvenzberater

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i might get hate from some people for releasing this but **** it, im tired of people keeping glitches to themselves.
Text tutorial first then video tutorial after.

Text tutorial

Requirements

1. A wired connection to your console via ethernet
  2. A liquid divinium challenge that requires kills in order to be awarded liquid divinium
Steps

1. Complete up to 1 kill left of your challenge. For example if you have to kill 100 zombies with a shotgun, kill 99.
  2. Go into a solo game on any map and get set up to complete your challenge (im going to be using kill 100 zombies with a shotgun as an example)
  3. Get the final kill and immediately pull the ethernet out of your console. This has to be done the instant you have shot or you will fail.
  4. Close application/quit black ops 3
  5. Put your ethernet back in and load up the game
  6. Connect to the online servers (you can check how much liquid you have by pressing start and looking near the top)
  7. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet cable again
  8. When the screen goes black and you see the Treyarch loading symbol in the bottom right, plug your ethernet back in
  9. Press A/X to start again then connect to the online servers again.
  10. Go into zombies and load up the map of your choice.
  11. Repeat steps 2-10 atleast 10 times before doing the next steps
  12. If you have done step 11 you will now have atleast 10 liquid diviniums in your "loop". I will now show you how to farm/duplicate that loop
  13. Load up BO3 and press A/X to start
  14. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet
  15. Close Bo3 and plug ethernet back in
  16. Everytime you repeat steps 13-15 you will go up the number of liquid divinium in your "loop"
Video

Enjoy :tongue:

Works and i am doing it right now :smile:

V

Viarus

Reaction score
Sin$
It's obvius thing but I just want to confirm that as of update 1.31 on PS4 which was released several days ago this glitch is still working.

Moreover, I have registered just to post this message. This is awesome. Perfect middle finger shown to Treyarch as an answer to microtransactions.

I only wonder, why my loop sometimes reset? Stacking from zero is nice: 1 then 3 then 6 then 10 then 15 then 21... and suddenly 22 instead of 28. Why is that happening?

Regards

V

Viarus

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anybody who can give me a hint? Due to double liquid divinium event I have managed to grow a stack of 30 liquid divinium. After fifteenth attempt I am not able to dupe the stack.

Either going into multiplayer, then backing out and going into zombies and pulling out cable nor going to local and going into zombies, then going out lobby, in main menu enter online and proceed as the guide says does not help me. So anybody can help me?

G

Goelden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I get the last kill, pull cord, dashboard. When I load back (before clicking zombies) I should be able to press start and it show 1 LD (started with 0) if I done it correct?

Or will it still say 0?

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I get the last kill, pull cord, dashboard. When I load back (before clicking zombies) I should be able to press start and it show 1 LD (started with 0) if I done it correct?

Or will it still say 0?
It shld say 1 cos u earned 1 and u shld still have ur challenge

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Been getting into bo3 lately I’m going to try this with wireless connection on ps4, perhaps if you get the disconnect internet ready beforehand it will work?

Not willing to play on wired so I will try :smile:

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if this method works on black ops 4 for stuff
Everyone has all the glitches in private ATM on BO4. I need a team of 5.

C

Chxos

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone confirm it still works? i failed 2 times already, maybe to help with timing i'm gonna try to pull the cord a split second before completing. It should register locally because i have enough time to kill but not in the servers for obvious reasons.

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone confirm it still works? i failed 2 times already, maybe to help with timing i'm gonna try to pull the cord a split second before completing. It should register locally because i have enough time to kill but not in the servers for obvious reasons.
It's still works. You need an easy challenge.

A

Aforre

Reaction score
Sin$
I did it, but the daily challenge got completed and I got rewarded 0 liquid divinium the first time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register