Working True Unlimited Liquid Divinium

• Thread starter DesireHD
  • Start date
  • Views 97,419
DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i might get hate from some people for releasing this but **** it, im tired of people keeping glitches to themselves.
Text tutorial first then video tutorial after.

Text tutorial

Requirements

1. A wired connection to your console via ethernet
  2. A liquid divinium challenge that requires kills in order to be awarded liquid divinium
Steps

1. Complete up to 1 kill left of your challenge. For example if you have to kill 100 zombies with a shotgun, kill 99.
  2. Go into a solo game on any map and get set up to complete your challenge (im going to be using kill 100 zombies with a shotgun as an example)
  3. Get the final kill and immediately pull the ethernet out of your console. This has to be done the instant you have shot or you will fail.
  4. Close application/quit black ops 3
  5. Put your ethernet back in and load up the game
  6. Connect to the online servers (you can check how much liquid you have by pressing start and looking near the top)
  7. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet cable again
  8. When the screen goes black and you see the Treyarch loading symbol in the bottom right, plug your ethernet back in
  9. Press A/X to start again then connect to the online servers again.
  10. Go into zombies and load up the map of your choice.
  11. Repeat steps 2-10 atleast 10 times before doing the next steps
  12. If you have done step 11 you will now have atleast 10 liquid diviniums in your "loop". I will now show you how to farm/duplicate that loop
  13. Load up BO3 and press A/X to start
  14. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet
  15. Close Bo3 and plug ethernet back in
  16. Everytime you repeat steps 13-15 you will go up the number of liquid divinium in your "loop"
Video

Enjoy :tongue:

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well screw what people think. Its just a glitch lmao. There will always be some.
Great release tho

F

FoxhoundZ3

Reaction score
Sin$
Doing it right now.Can confirm it works

Damn nice. I Just tried doing it but something odd happened.

- I did the challenge with the 200 MG packed kills. So I stopped at 199 kills and backed out.
- I went back to check the progress and it said it was complete with 199/200 kills.
- I went back to a game. Got my kill and unplugged the ethernet cable right away. And followed all the steps carefully.
- I went back to start the loop and now it says challenge completed with 200/200 kills.

Also, I was doing this with a previous challenge that required to open 1 door but never got the LD but the challenged stayed incomplete. I did this about 20 times and same results. When I did it with the MG challenge it completed it right away. Any ideas where did this go wrong.

Thanks

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn nice. I Just tried doing it but something odd happened.

- I did the challenge with the 200 MG packed kills. So I stopped at 199 kills and backed out.
- I went back to check the progress and it said it was complete with 199/200 kills.
- I went back to a game. Got my kill and unplugged the ethernet cable right away. And followed all the steps carefully.
- I went back to start the loop and now it says challenge completed with 200/200 kills.

Also, I was doing this with a previous challenge that required to open 1 door but never got the LD but the challenged stayed incomplete. I did this about 20 times and same results. When I did it with the MG challenge it completed it right away. Any ideas where did this go wrong.

Thanks
Hi, regarding the door challenge, it has to be a kill challenge. As far as the MG challenge im not sure what went wrong as i have been farming liquids today with that challenge

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate you for sharing this but it has been on YouTube for over a week. Glad you shared. You got balls facing the community. Good share:smile:

MELTED NINJA

MELTED NINJA

Reaction score
Sin$
This was found by me and you have uploaded this glitch without my permission, I quit glitching but I still got a lot of people who I can get on your ***

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
This was found by me and you have uploaded this glitch without my permission, I quit glitching but I still got a lot of people who I can get on your ***
Bs you found it. You know full well you didnt. Also you were not the one who told me how to do it, i found the first step myself almost a year ago, i just quit bo3 zombies for a while after it.

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Also threatening to get someones **** over a glitch is pretty pathetic lmao, youve just made yourself look a bit of a nob

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aye, Chill you 2. Melted ninja <3. Danny last glitch I seen from u was of cod mwr lol. Also, I'm certain you aren't the actual founder it's been out for a while. Like legit

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Aye, Chill you 2. Melted ninja <3. Danny last glitch I seen from u was of cod mwr lol. Also, I'm certain you aren't the actual founder it's been out for a while. Like legit
Lol i never said i was the founder off the full thing. When someone says theyve ''got a lot of people who I can get on your ***'' i think i have the right to defend myself

F

FoxhoundZ3

Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't get this to work on PS4. It wont give me the LD or complete the challenge...

Top Bottom
Login
Register