Working True Unlimited Liquid Divinium

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO3 Glitches' started by danny10900 HD, Aug 25, 2017 with 160 replies and 42,906 views.

1. OP
    danny10900 HD

danny10900 HD Contributor

Ratings:
    Think what you want, i dont even play bo3 anymore yet ive got about 500 sat on my account.

2. Amphium

Amphium Insert Custom Title Here

Ratings:
    I can vouch for danny, no BS here.
    It works just fine for me, I duped a bunch a few days ago & my friend has duped up to like 50k on one of his accounts)

3. NatNat

NatNat Banned

Ratings:
    Does this still work for Xbox if so can somebody give or make me a script for the Cronus max thanks

4. Simga

Simga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is timing based and requires you to pull the ethernet cord manually pretty sure you cant script this

• Like Like x 1
  5. OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Iv got a script for ps4 so if you know how to convert to Xbox I'll be more than happy to give you the script

6. T3RM1N4T0R

T3RM1N4T0R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Been doing this a lot lately and here are some helpful things I have found:

1. You can do this glitch wirelessy (no ethernet cable needed).

Process:
    Instead of pulling your ethernet cable you will need to log into your router on another device (Phone etc). Once logged in look for the option that says Connect/Disconnect internet. Now whenever you need to cut the internet, simply do it through your router by selecting that option.

2. You can disconnect your internet through your playstation when NOT stacking (ie. duping your stack).
    *** If you are stacking you MUST disconnect via your ethernet cable or router

Process:
    Go to Network settings and hover over "Connect to the Internet", then double press the playstation button. Now whenever you need to click on zombies, instead of pulling the ethernet cable , QUICKLY double tap the playstation button and press "Connect to the Internet". Then return to BO3 by again double pressing the playstation button and you will be booted to the main menu ready to go on to the next step. Reconnect the internet when you need to by double pressing the playstation button and selecting "Connect to the Internet" again.

3. This can be done with ANY challenge that rewards Liquid Divinium.

Any challenge will work however timing is MUCH harder if it is NOT a kill challenge. What I do is if it is not a kill challenge, I just simply get a stack of 1 (do it once) and continue to dupe the single stack. It may be slow but at least your still making LD!

Thats all I have found so far. Big thanks to the founders of this glitch!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  7. Insolvenzberater

Insolvenzberater Newbie

Ratings:
    Works and i am doing it right now :smile:

8. Zanxy

Zanxy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You help me?

9. Insolvenzberater

Insolvenzberater Newbie

Ratings:
    why ? which step you cant do ? i would recommend you this bubblegums : roundskip, fear in headlights, bonus points, regent drop and free shopping.

10. Viarus

Viarus Newbie

Ratings:
    It's obvius thing but I just want to confirm that as of update 1.31 on PS4 which was released several days ago this glitch is still working.

Moreover, I have registered just to post this message. This is awesome. Perfect middle finger shown to Treyarch as an answer to microtransactions.

I only wonder, why my loop sometimes reset? Stacking from zero is nice: 1 then 3 then 6 then 10 then 15 then 21... and suddenly 22 instead of 28. Why is that happening?

Regards

11. Viarus

Viarus Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there anybody who can give me a hint? Due to double liquid divinium event I have managed to grow a stack of 30 liquid divinium. After fifteenth attempt I am not able to dupe the stack.

Either going into multiplayer, then backing out and going into zombies and pulling out cable nor going to local and going into zombies, then going out lobby, in main menu enter online and proceed as the guide says does not help me. So anybody can help me?

12. Wimmer_Steve

Wimmer_Steve Newbie

Ratings:
    anyone knows why I can't get my stack above 11?

13. Goelden

Goelden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I get the last kill, pull cord, dashboard. When I load back (before clicking zombies) I should be able to press start and it show 1 LD (started with 0) if I done it correct?

Or will it still say 0?

14. GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It shld say 1 cos u earned 1 and u shld still have ur challenge

15. ______

______ Getting There

Ratings:
    Been getting into bo3 lately I’m going to try this with wireless connection on ps4, perhaps if you get the disconnect internet ready beforehand it will work?

Not willing to play on wired so I will try :smile:

16. xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wonder if this method works on black ops 4 for stuff
    Everyone has all the glitches in private ATM on BO4. I need a team of 5.

17. Chxos

Chxos Newbie

Ratings:
    Can someone confirm it still works? i failed 2 times already, maybe to help with timing i'm gonna try to pull the cord a split second before completing. It should register locally because i have enough time to kill but not in the servers for obvious reasons.

18. OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's still works. You need an easy challenge.

19. Aforre

Aforre Newbie

Ratings:
    I did it, but the daily challenge got completed and I got rewarded 0 liquid divinium the first time.

20. Wimmer_Steve

Wimmer_Steve Newbie

Ratings:

You have to hit the timing.
    It’s not that hard.