• Thread starter DesireHD
  • Start date
  • Views 97,424
OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i might get hate from some people for releasing this but **** it, im tired of people keeping glitches to themselves.
Text tutorial first then video tutorial after.

Text tutorial

Requirements

1. A wired connection to your console via ethernet
  2. A liquid divinium challenge that requires kills in order to be awarded liquid divinium
Steps

1. Complete up to 1 kill left of your challenge. For example if you have to kill 100 zombies with a shotgun, kill 99.
  2. Go into a solo game on any map and get set up to complete your challenge (im going to be using kill 100 zombies with a shotgun as an example)
  3. Get the final kill and immediately pull the ethernet out of your console. This has to be done the instant you have shot or you will fail.
  4. Close application/quit black ops 3
  5. Put your ethernet back in and load up the game
  6. Connect to the online servers (you can check how much liquid you have by pressing start and looking near the top)
  7. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet cable again
  8. When the screen goes black and you see the Treyarch loading symbol in the bottom right, plug your ethernet back in
  9. Press A/X to start again then connect to the online servers again.
  10. Go into zombies and load up the map of your choice.
  11. Repeat steps 2-10 atleast 10 times before doing the next steps
  12. If you have done step 11 you will now have atleast 10 liquid diviniums in your "loop". I will now show you how to farm/duplicate that loop
  13. Load up BO3 and press A/X to start
  14. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet
  15. Close Bo3 and plug ethernet back in
  16. Everytime you repeat steps 13-15 you will go up the number of liquid divinium in your "loop"
Video

Enjoy :tongue:

This glitch is old and I think its cool to share it. I have 25 accounts with 30k on each of them. All 25 accounts are max level on campaign, multiplayer and zombies. 10 of those accounts have 5k crypto keys.
So I think its OK to share lol.

J

JHazard

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to do it with todays challenge? It's the one with the 5 Barricades in 45 Seconds

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this glitch unpatchable? I feel like it’s rooted deep into the mechanics of the game

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I done the first half if glitch 12 times and then when i do the second half it only goes up by 6 each time apart from once it went up by 12, do u know y?

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What probably happened was after 6 times you messed up the timing so the final 6 times was where it counted. I did the same thing. I was really confused also

Whoops wrong quote. My bad
Will try again tonight. Wana get in the thousands lol

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man I just noticed this. Glad you are putting some awesome content out and I will check this out and attempt it.

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any pack a pinched gun or a a gun that had to be papped using the machine? 
The new challenge is an xp one

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when i do the first half of glitch and i c my divinium go up each time is this the amount in my loop?

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it works 
Can anyone confirm that this is currently working on PS4?
No. That LD will stack. You do it 10 times you will get 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 LD for each step. The amount of times you did it will equal your loop. Whatever the answer to the string of numbers is above is not your loop. Excuse my laziness. It’s 5am where I am and I’m going to bed soon.

S

Saiytex12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't this work for cryptokeys using a simalar method?

And on topic, when I pull LAN I don't get a black screen with 3arc symbol at the bottom. My screen freezes and then just pops up to the main menu saying disconnected from servers.

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crypto key glitch was patched. Danny said so in one of his recent YT vids I believe.

Top Bottom
Login
Register