What's new

Patched TRUE Solo Unlimited Money/Gold/Xp Glitch! *MUST SEE!* Easy to Do!

J

J STONE

Reaction score

An extremely easy glitch to do! Earn 15,000Xp, 5 Gold Bars, and $840 Every Hour!!

Step 1 - Download "Media Player" from PS Store (Could use any application that will suspend Red dead Once opened)
Step 2 - Load in Red Dead Online Free Roam Mode and use the Left D-Pad to Open up the free roam options menu and go to "Quick Join"
Step 3 - Start Up a game of Team Gun Rush from the Quick Join Menu
Step 4 - Once you fully load into the game of Team Gun Rush, press left on the D-pad to open the Options tab and scroll down to "Online Options"
Step 5 - Spam right on the D-Pad on the option of "Social Matchmaking" (30-40 seconds)
Step 6 - Press PS Home button and start up Media Player to Suspend Red Dead Redemption
Step 7 - Press PS Home button again and click on Red dead Redemption from Ps home menu and an alert will appear, accept this alert
Step 8 - Load into Free Roam Mode and Enjoy your earnings and Rinse and Repeat!!

Founder -
TLG_TV 624_

S

Slug Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong section, but regardless I wonder if it's possible to do this on the xbox with another app that suspends read dead

Edit: I managed to pull it off by using the youtube app

Last edited:
A

Allgunson

Reaction score
Instead of going back into free roam, you can just enter into a new team gun rush to make money faster

Is anyone else getting more money like around $80 per go?

C

Capt Redbeard

Reaction score
So this is working on Xbox?

L

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a few notes:
You don't need to spam anything, just wait ~10 seconds.
You can use any app to suspend the game.
You could load straight into Gun Rush Teams (in the online menu), but I've been having problems with it (as in, it'll try to make me spectate the match). That being said, if it's not forcing you to spectate, just join back on GRT... it'd be a little faster.

Hope that helps. So basically, just join GRT and suspend the game. Very simple...

Last edited:
R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this still a thing?

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this work woth any game mode? There is not GRT in my quick join menu

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, too late to the party. I cant get it to work and grt isnt in quick join...im thinkin its been fixed

I

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is been patched...can somebody place a mark as this glitch has been officially patched?

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is been patched...can somebody place a mark as this glitch has been officially patched?
good idea. however... it was never "officially" marked as Working haha

Top Bottom