What's new

Solved Trouble w/ unlocks..

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have these 2 unlocks (there are several others but idc about them right now) that I have done the requirements but it isn't rewarding me the actual "prize".

1. Silver Sniper Nameplate
- Description: "Halo: CE: Beat the par time on The Maw"
The par time on The Maw is 15:00 and I beat it in 14:58.

2. Bronze Legendary Nameplate
- Description: "Halo 2: Complete every level of the game on Legendary difficulty"
I beat the whole thing on Legendary solo and it still hasn't unlocked this (I actually have received no rewards at all for beating it on legendary much less on solo).

Just wondering if anybody else was having trouble with this. Oh yeah and while playing with my friend today when he was about to rank up to 7 his rank was reset to 1, anybody have any idea why?

Char Char B1nx

Char Char B1nx

Its a beautiful Lie, its a perfect denial.
Reaction score
Sin$
For the halo 2, did you have the scarab skull on?

Upvote 0
Char Char B1nx

Char Char B1nx

Its a beautiful Lie, its a perfect denial.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. There are a couple skulls that shave a 0.00 multiplayer for score. These negate the possibility of getting any score, time, or level completion achievements. If you played any of the missions with these skulls on, you will have to replay them without it on.

Upvote 0
XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. There are a couple skulls that shave a 0.00 multiplayer for score. These negate the possibility of getting any score, time, or level completion achievements. If you played any of the missions with these skulls on, you will have to replay them without it on.
Okay that makes sense, thanks.

Upvote 0
Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have these 2 unlocks (there are several others but idc about them right now) that I have done the requirements but it isn't rewarding me the actual "prize".

1. Silver Sniper Nameplate
- Description: "Halo: CE: Beat the par time on The Maw"
The par time on The Maw is 15:00 and I beat it in 14:58.

2. Bronze Legendary Nameplate
- Description: "Halo 2: Complete every level of the game on Legendary difficulty"
I beat the whole thing on Legendary solo and it still hasn't unlocked this (I actually have received no rewards at all for beating it on legendary much less on solo).

Just wondering if anybody else was having trouble with this. Oh yeah and while playing with my friend today when he was about to rank up to 7 his rank was reset to 1, anybody have any idea why?
They just released a patch to fix a lot of problems.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register