Discussion Trouble Modding Endure!!

GoldenBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For quite some time now, the only Vidmaster I have need is Endure. There's a problem though. I should have gotten it legitly twice. However, both times within 20 minutes of completing the 4th set, I disconnected. One time I straight up lost connection. Another time, someone turned off the router. There were also a couple occasions that were about halfway through where someone else dropped. I should have this achievement.
So, I started modding today. I just modded Endure, and not it's saying on my Bungie.net profile:
"Error: We couldn't verify the Endure achievement. Wait 24 hours for the game to appear on Bungie.net."

Okay... so how do you get it verified? I don't wanna hear "OMGZORZ DO IT LEGITLY!" Well I'm sorry I should have it at least twice and am still one hell of a great Halo player. There is a way for this. Please I need help. Now I did timestamp the achievement, so I can't get "Recon banned" from what I hear.
I have heard many definitions of "verify." I've heard doing it legitly.. I've heard you just say get 4 people on Heroic Co-op, quit out like when it starts, and it will be verified, or just beating the 4th set no matter what.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how I can "verify" Endure and get Recon without actually getting 4 people together on Heroic Firefight and beating the 4th set?? Is it possible that I can do it alone on Easy mode, get to the 4th set, and it will verify?

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER!! :frown: I can't do it exactly how you're supposed to do it with 2.5 hours of playing because all my douche friends who I helped with every Vidmaster and a bunch of other tough achievements on other games don't want to do it another time. Someone please help :frown:!!!

I already saw this:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/hal...theres-still-hope-odst-vidmaster-modders.html

but your explanation wasn't really that great, Jeff.
I would like you to explain what you mean by: "I went to bungie.net and they said the endure achievement couldnt be verified, then i beat it on windward"
You make it sound like you just popped in ODST, and just played a bit of firefight alone, and then it was verified...

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
There's no other way to do it but legit. Modding the ODST vidmasters is a waste of time because that will not help you get Recon. You must perform the actual requirements listed on the achievements to get Recon.

GoldenBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I ended up getting it legitimately but I got REALLY lucky. My friend was online and he had two other people. Then I helped some people get Deja Vu.

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I need to get them on one of my tags, I have 995 Legit on my other.

Top Bottom