Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Support Trouble getting Nintendo Switch to detect as APX on Windows 10

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by Cellulose, Mar 16, 2019 with 2 replies and 711 views.

1. Cellulose

Cellulose Composition C is my family

Ratings:
    Alright so I've been ****ing around with this for hours. I bought a RCM jig on Amazon a little bit ago, but I'd like to get it into RCM mode before I get the jig just because I am inpatient. I have made my own RCM jig out of a paperclip and I don't know if it's not touching pins 1 and 10 so it's not shorting it at all or what, but I can't get it with the paperclip. I have a joycon that broke a while back as well and I took it apart and exposed the pins on that so I could tie pins 9 and 10 together so it would short and boot into RCM mode that doesn't seem to be working either though. Please help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. K3LL0GSkid

K3LL0GSkid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA

Ratings:
    Come up here to FW, I got an extra you can have. :wink:

I linked a Reddit thread and they have pictures of the measurements of the jig size.

3. OP
    Cellulose

Cellulose Composition C is my family

Ratings:
    Update: I do have it in RCM mode now, but Windows does not recognize the device. I am using a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Charger. It just says unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed).

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019