• Start date
  • Views 464
imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure if this has been posted yet, but im sure lot have noticed this, for those who havent please read.

IF you are modding with binds and are tired of private match and want to do it online in pubs there is a sure fire way of being host every single time as long as your using bind mod menu..

1. get all your friends in a private match, enough to start a SnD match.
2.start up any map.
3.on the mod menu turm on online game.
4.give yourself a nuke and use it.
5. when the match is over it will go to an online pregame lobby of SnD with you being the host with no host migration.
6.wait for the match to start and there you go.

Mr Musky 7s

Mr Musky 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've Heard talk that binds are going to be patched very soon.

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've Heard talk that binds are going to be patched very soon.

Hopefully that would be great. But I doubt it will be soon. as xp has not been patched for a while, they could easily do it very fast if they wanted to, I just dont think they could be bothered.

someone on this site has already figured out a way to patch the binds so im sure that IW "as stupid as they are" could do it aswell. i just think they are done with the game and arn't using any more resources on it.

diskopolo

diskopolo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully that would be great. But I doubt it will be soon. as xp has not been patched for a while, they could easily do it very fast if they wanted to, I just dont think they could be bothered.

someone on this site has already figured out a way to patch the binds so im sure that IW "as stupid as they are" could do it aswell. i just think they are done with the game and arn't using any more resources on it.

they arent stupid.. they made the game for crying out loud... a simple reason will be conflicts if they remove certain bits of stuff.. which is possible and reason why the have to test it out " there new patch " bless

Top Bottom
Login
Register