What's new

Tron

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
I decided to actually participate in this weeks SOTW. the theme was movies, so i did the movie tron

TronSOTW.png

v2
TronSOTW2.png

CnC?

its not that great, but for working on it for the little time i did, im pretty self-satisfied, i don't expect to win, due to people being alot more experienced in GFX then myself, i just was bored and decided why not.

i posted this WAY later then when i made it because i wanted to make sure with OneShot that i was allowed to post here because its the SOTW entry.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty in depth thats why I like it. The flow is constant so thats a good thing also and yeah all in all it looks good. I love the one in your sig more though.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty in depth thats why I like it. The flow is constant so thats a good thing also and yeah all in all it looks good. I love the one in your sig more though.

Honestly... If your going to give comments at least make them accurate.
dry.gif

OT: Completely contrary to what [member=pandora] said, theres no sense of depth or flow.. The smudging is pretty nice, and it has decent quality throughout the tag. You need more FX, try adding some fractals, star stocks, bubble c4ds, etc. Also, burn/dodge the render so that lighting works better. Keep it up. :3

Zacasourus

Mr Potato Head

Forum Addict Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks awsome how did you make the outline of the text neon ??

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's simple but nice. Depends on where you actualy want the flow to be it's pretty good :smile:

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
dry.gif

OT: Completely contrary to what [member=pandora] said, theres no sense of depth or flow.. The smudging is pretty nice, and it has decent quality throughout the tag. You need more FX, try adding some fractals, star stocks, bubble c4ds, etc. Also, burn/dodge the render so that lighting works better. Keep it up. :3
Whats it matter? Like serious
dry.gif
It's better then people saying oh thats cool or wow could you make me one. So why don't you just leave me be on what my opinion is please.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats it matter? Like serious
dry.gif
It's better then people saying oh thats cool or wow could you make me one. So why don't you just leave me be on what my opinion is please.
Facts> Opinion

He is trying to help the op by telling him that some things are wrong, and he believes that your post doesn't help, because it is inaccurate.
anyway, OT: I like the smudge, better than what I can do, it is boring though, needs more fx
Render is a little lq imo, and the lighting is off
(trying to say things oneshot didnt say

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$

thats the logo from a poster online, i just erased everything around it

but i believe if you right click the text layer and go to blending options, u can select stroke and make an outline on text

dry.gif

yea ill try to work on it a bit, i should have alot more time later,

and silly rabits renders are for kids (jk) but i never use renders :tongue:
stock images FTW <3

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dry.gif

dry.gif

OT: Completely contrary to what [member=iR x OneShot o] said, theres plenty of sense of depth and flow. The smudging is pretty nice, and it has decent quality throughout the tag. You need not pollute that beautiful piece of artwork with unnecessary FX's, fractals, star stocks, and bubble c4d's. Keep it up.

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: v2 was added, i thought i posted this but i guess not,

Top Bottom
Login
Register