What's new

Discussion Trolls Modpack Files Question

• Thread starter 90u210332kdq
  • Start date
  • Views 438

90u210332kdq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im wondering, in the nazi zombies prototype in trolls modpack the instructions say you can change the text, which i did. but where you change the text there is the code that assigns your rank and prestige. Could i change the 10 to 11 for prestige code? Also What does the code_post_gfx.ff and the nazi_zombie_prototype.ff do i think i might know but i might be wrong so could someone tell me the correct purpose of them? And before i forget, i i hosted a game could i turn off the 10th and make it just modded?

C

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Reaction score
Im wondering, in the nazi zombies prototype in trolls modpack the instructions say you can change the text, which i did. but where you change the text there is the code that assigns your rank and prestige. Could i change the 10 to 11 for prestige code? Also What does the code_post_gfx.ff and the nazi_zombie_prototype.ff do i think i might know but i might be wrong so could someone tell me the correct purpose of them? And before i forget, i i hosted a game could i turn off the 10th and make it just modded?

Yes, you can make it 11th, and yes you can play modded games without it making you 11th.

Top Bottom