• Start date
  • Views 1,094
Zebedee

Zebedee

Est 2010
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think both can join a party then search for a game and then spoof and it would work. You should even still be able to back out and search for another game (I haven't tried that) 

Alright, so you won't be on tonight?
I'll be on for another 4o mins then i finish work tomorrow about 3pm GTM if you're still stealthed. Be awesome to get a group video going for YT. i was doing it in TU7 as Nadeshot and some guy went as far as sending me a voice message saying "OMG Nadeshot please please please get out of party chat and come talk to us i'll do anything.."(Fanboying out).

F

French Fries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be on for another 4o mins then i finish work tomorrow about 3pm GTM if you're still stealthed. Be awesome to get a group video going for YT. i was doing it in TU7 as Nadeshot and some guy went as far as sending me a voice message saying "OMG Nadeshot please please please get out of party chat and come talk to us i'll do anything.."(Fanboying out).
Lol yeah that happens all the time, we can be nadeshot and scumpii... With mods we shouldn't let them get very many if any kills at all. But yeah I'll be on tomorrow for sure

I'll record that too. :tongue:

F

French Fries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
m2ah0md.jpg

Anyone wanna join :biggrin:

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score