What's new

Tutorial Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbone

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a guide on how to adapt the tritton warhead 7.1 to xbone.

I'm not going to dumb it down for the people who probably shouldn't be attempting something like this if they don't have an understanding on how to do diy electrical mods or take stuff apart without instruction on how to do so.
There are guides on how to get the mic to work, but no voice sound coming out. This will get voice sound coming out, and it is adjustable by using the voice adjustment on the mic.
It's a pretty simple procedure and the way I did it was pretty crude because I ran out of patience. And yes, I should have used smaller gauge wire, I used what I had.
The voice sound is only so loud coming from the controller so you may need something to amplify it, that's up to you. I have a gaming chair which i have the controller output to and the chair outputs to the tritton base.
I'm sure there's another way to wire it so that all the wires are going to the actual headset, but I wanted the detachable mic to remain detachable so if I'm not using voice I don't have wires flying everywhere.

Mic ground - bare
Mic positive - white
Speaker ground - black
Speaker positive - blue

Detachable mic is labeled on the inside once taken apart.
There is a Mic ground and Mic positive inside the detachable mic.

Speaker ground is attached to a ground point inside the base

For speaker positive you need to look inside the base, there's 2 main boards inside here and they are attached by a series of pins.
If you look at the vertical board at the butt side of the pins it'll be the third pin from the top right for speaker positive.

When you reassemble the base there are 2 wiring harnesses going to the front part with all the led's, if you leave the bottom one detached the controller led's will not continuously flash.

GCarozzo

Reaction score
Nice tutorial man

I'm not going to dumb it down for the people who probably shouldn't be attempting something like this if they don't have an understanding on how to do diy electrical mods or take stuff apart without instruction on how to do so.
There are guides on how to get the mic to work, but no voice sound coming out. This will get voice sound coming out, and it is adjustable by using the voice adjustment on the mic.
It's a pretty simple procedure and the way I did it was pretty crude because I ran out of patience. And yes, I should have used smaller gauge wire, I used what I had.
The voice sound is only so loud coming from the controller so you may need something to amplify it, that's up to you. I have a gaming chair which i have the controller output to and the chair outputs to the tritton base.
I'm sure there's another way to wire it so that all the wires are going to the actual headset, but I wanted the detachable mic to remain detachable so if I'm not using voice I don't have wires flying everywhere.

Mic ground - bare
Mic positive - white
Speaker ground - black
Speaker positive - blue

For speaker positive you need to look inside the base, there's 2 main boards inside here and they are attached by a series of pins.
If you look at the vertical board at the butt side of the pins it'll be the third pin from the top right for speaker positive.

When you reassemble the base there are 2 wiring harnesses going to the front part with all the led's, if you leave the bottom one detached the controller led's will not continuously flash.

Hi, the photos are not disponible any more, could please sendo me It?

[email protected]

Thanks you

Mic ground - bare
Mic positive - white
Speaker ground - black
Speaker positive - blue

Top Bottom