What's new

Discussion Triple your Match Bonus XP!

• Thread starter sharpenel
  • Start date
  • Views 1,342
S

sharpenel

Reaction score
Just hold X+B (for the Xbox 360) or Circle+Square (for the PS3) when your match bonus comes up at the end of the game BEFORE you enter the lobby. When you go to the lobby and check your game summary your Match Bonus XP has nearly TRIPLED! Take advantage of this quick!

C

COolboy110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't think it works.

J

jbeezy00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close this thread plz

H

Hirsty1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately not even if u press nothin your xp is tripled to what it is at end of game to when u check after

S

Skop3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just hold X+B (for the Xbox 360) or Circle+Square (for the PS3) when your match bonus comes up at the end of the game BEFORE you enter the lobby. When you go to the lobby and check your game summary your Match Bonus XP has nearly TRIPLED! Take advantage of this quick!

Oh what, IT WORKED?

H

Hirsty1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me it's not and someone posted this about 2 weeks ago and it was proved beyond doubt to b impossible and not tru

I

iBeeX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that was posted a couple of days ago, but yes i can confirm that my Match Bonus at least increases by 60%.

H

Hirsty1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It increases any way cos match bonus at end of a game doesn't include any extra points u get from challenges etc so it calculates it after thus giving h a higher xp after the game when h check

T

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This does increase your match bonus. It has already been posted.

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
How does this possibly work?
I've heard the match bonus is always inaccurate and methods like this just make it show more correct.

H

Hirsty1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It dunt work FACT u could press x and y, rb and lb, etc etc and get same result math bonus @ game end is always lower than after game when u check

S

Sea Monkey

Surf and Turf
Reaction score
No, it doesn't increase it. The match bonus that you get on the game completion screen is much less than the bonus that you actually receive. Maybe try comparing the X + B with something else then try saying that it works...

O

OjAndKush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doesnt work... plus this is old news

S

supersman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it works if you tap it

O

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
instead of people flaming thee s*** out of this thread, how about trying it first?
this is different from the thread posted before because you are pressing x + b before entering a lobby.
so many arrogant people on here, i can't stand it

S

Sea Monkey

Surf and Turf
Reaction score
instead of people flaming thee s*** out of this thread, how about trying it first?
this is different from the thread posted before because you are pressing x + b before entering a lobby.
so many arrogant people on here, i can't stand it
It changes nothing.. that's just like when I was a little kid I thought that tapping A + B on my gameboy would help me catch a pokemon.

Top Bottom