Not open for further replies.
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Apparently triple xp was accidentally activated so abuse it while you can. Boosting is definitely broken now.

b5d8ed66b863638e05b1dc9db7ffbc08.png

Last edited:
T

Tuxified

Reaction score
Sin$
This was a joke its not real people still posting on twitter that its not working and ect.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Its just Condrey being sarcastic/trolling all the people telling him 2xp isn't working. 2x XP definitely isn't working, let alone 3x XP.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This was a joke its not real people still posting on twitter that its not working and ect.
It’s not working
Its just Condrey being sarcastic/trolling all the people telling him 2xp isn't working. 2x XP definitely isn't working, let alone 3x XP.

I had a feeling but currently I’m boosting and I went from level 21 to 53 in one game with only 196 kills and it honestly felt like triple xp.

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish I could get any xp, but I get disconnected after every ****ing game because the game is broken

T

Tuxified

Reaction score
Sin$
I think its utter bs because 16k+ and for those saying they are getting more ya im sure you are doing challenges and contracts ect its just stupid how they say since launch to cover their asses but then again they say we gave you all 3XP with sarcasm but thank god you all are having issues left and right with servers and also joining games so really we are not getting the full effect of 3XP. If its even there.

Because I just got off and nothing has changed they promised since the last update that they are fixing issues but I see not much fixed we have to wait 5-10min or more or less sometimes to get in a TDM I could go to COD4:Remastered and get into a TDM faster than the latest and greatest WW2.

I like the game but they need to get their crap in order and organized already its been more than a week.

reaper0369

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It’s definitely a troll on us. I just finished a Hardcore TDM match where I went 26-8 and completed the Mountain challenge (12k) and my total was just over 18k. That’s standard XP.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They better be trolling, it takes me 16 to 18 hours a prestige. That's on par with every other CoD for me. With 2xp on old cods I could prestige in 8 hours. It's gonna take me 30 hours a prestige if this clown actually does this.

DunkingDunnkers

DunkingDunnkers

Reaction score
Sin$
DBX is definitely been on since launch. I'm averaging 1 prestige per 8 hours roughly

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be stupid of them to troll around about this with how ****** the launch has been. That will just make them look worse. I do hope they're trolling though because I don't wanna spend 30 hours prestiging. Still doesn't seem like I'm getting any extra xp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register