What's new

Discussion Triple kill using ground jammer ?

DarkSpy

DarkSpy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So here's the story:

I'm playing dom in the middle of a match and the other team starts capturing our C flag and I start capturing their A flag, I activate my ground jammer and get a triple kill from nowhere...

So what happened ?

I guess the ground jammer activated their explosives or something when they were capturing C, am i right ?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you must be right, usually when playing Domination I always see people laying explosives before they have even captured the flag which I find stupid, so it's most likely what happened. If not then it's a mystery, at least you got kills from whatever it was.

C S R

C S R

Contributor
Stickied Video Connoisseur Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty interesting, never thought you could get kills this way. :tongue:

GH0ST_OP

GH0ST_OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So here's the story:

I'm playing dom in the middle of a match and the other team starts capturing our C flag and I start capturing their A flag, I activate my ground jammer and get a triple kill from nowhere...

So what happened ?

I guess the ground jammer activated their explosives or something when they were capturing C, am i right ?

This is how I got the domino killer operation or whatever its called. I called in a ground jammer, and I guess it caused a chain reaction of explosives that killed someone/people and I got it :biggrin:

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just watch it in theater mode. ...Oh wait...

FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I threw a semtex at a c4, it blew up the c4 and stuck the guy that threw it. He immediately dashboarded, and i have no proof because of the lack of theater mode...

It

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this in a domination too :3 There team was camping in the strip club so there was like 3 Ied's and one went to chuck it the second I called it in and got a quad :3. My guess is it does explode anything electronic within the map

frube94

frube94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ground Jammers destroy all Ground Based Equipment (And the Night Owl, even though it flies)

Due to the fact you are causing the equipment to destroy itself you're basically editing the equipment. Therefore any IED's, C4's or other Lethal Equipment can get you kills. I (used to use) the GJ a lot, and it works wonders if you use it against Clans who may use SATCOMS at the same time to amplify it's effects.

I personally used it to destroy 2 or more SATCOMS in Harcore, as "Off the Grid" is not on my Hardcore Class.

Top Bottom
Login
Register