What's new

Solved Trinity timing files

• Thread starter exoskeleton
  • Start date
  • Views 4,880
E

exoskeleton

Reaction score
So I got round to finishing a ace v3 chip to my trinity today. Everything on install side perfect. Boots to Xell and wrote the nand and booted to dash.

Now I have tried the trinity 300mhz 0.5 60.6 timing file without cr4 checked in j runner. First boot about 15 sec. For Xell

So flashed another timing file that weekend modder used in his video tut which was 300mhz 0.5 60.3 and got these results
boot to dash 6 - 7 sec followed by 15sec and then 17sec on 4th boot. I haven't rebuilt case back up but seems to either be getting slower or something only thing I haven't done was check the cr4 box like on the video tutorial.

Suggestion?

X

X1337XSNIP3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cr4 is just speed up files. If you are getting good boot times with the older timing file then just use that one. It up to you. You just test one and take note of the speed. Then test another and so one.

To be able to use the Cr4 you have to write that ecc file to the console

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
So I got round to finishing a ace v3 chip to my trinity today. Everything on install side perfect. Boots to Xell and wrote the nand and booted to dash.

Now I have tried the trinity 300mhz 0.5 60.6 timing file without cr4 checked in j runner. First boot about 15 sec. For Xell

So flashed another timing file that weekend modder used in his video tut which was 300mhz 0.5 60.3 and got these results
boot to dash 6 - 7 sec followed by 15sec and then 17sec on 4th boot. I haven't rebuilt case back up but seems to either be getting slower or something only thing I haven't done was check the cr4 box like on the video tutorial.

Suggestion?
Test Out 0.3 File From Both Folder (60.3 / 60.6)

E

exoskeleton

Reaction score
So I tried a few more and Not much noticeable difference so reflashed the ecc with the cr4 checked. Re wrote the nand with cr4 and keep the 300mhz 0.5 60.6 timing and typically boots now within 5 secs or less.
That's one problem solved, On to the next
Thanks all

X

X1337XSNIP3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I tried a few more and Not much noticeable difference so reflashed the ecc with the cr4 checked. Re wrote the nand with cr4 and keep the 300mhz 0.5 60.6 timing and typically boots now within 5 secs or less.
That's one problem solved, On to the next
Thanks all
Glad it fixed

Top Bottom