• Thread starter Gaige Moore
  • Start date
  • Views 1,000
Gaige Moore

Gaige Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I have a Trinity RGH 2.0, and I was not the one who installed it. When I turn it on, there is just a blank black screen and nothing else. Eventually, after a while the xbox turns off. I look inside, and the chip is a solid red. I was playing fine yesterday. I turned it on this morning, and there was a CD in it (which starts the game right away) so I take the CD out and unplug my xbox. Turned it back on and it wont boot up now. I have tried to cancel dash launch and still a blank screen. I tried to launch XERELOAD and still a blank screen. What should I do? Any help? Thanks!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I have a Trinity RGH 2.0, and I was not the one who installed it. When I turn it on, there is just a blank black screen and nothing else. Eventually, after a while the xbox turns off. I look inside, and the chip is a solid red. I was playing fine yesterday. I turned it on this morning, and there was a CD in it (which starts the game right away) so I take the CD out and unplug my xbox. Turned it back on and it wont boot up now. I have tried to cancel dash launch and still a blank screen. I tried to launch XERELOAD and still a blank screen. What should I do? Any help? Thanks!
If it doesn't boot into Xell, you'll need to send it to someone to fix.

Gaige Moore

Gaige Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it doesn't boot into Xell, you'll need to send it to someone to fix.
Found out it was my elgato. Then, when i just plugged it into my TV, I saw the XBOX logo then it went to the system error. Contact Customer support. It also has a red ring.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Found out it was my elgato. Then, when i just plugged it into my TV, I saw the XBOX logo then it went to the system error. Contact Customer support. It also has a red ring.
Does it boot into Xell if you hit the eject button?

Gaige Moore

Gaige Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it boot into Xell if you hit the eject button?
Yea it does. Tried to boot with no hdd or USB's. Still same error. I guess it means that there is a corrupted file on the xbox? Reload keeps going through the servers and keeps saying no answer I also do not have any HDD in it right now. Just I unplug the xbox and plug everything in or wait?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea it does. Tried to boot with no hdd or USB's. Still same error. I guess it means that there is a corrupted file on the xbox? Reload keeps going through the servers and keeps saying no answer I also do not have any HDD in it right now. Just I unplug the xbox and plug everything in or wait?
Since it's a trinity, you can reflash your nand in Xell.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok but how would I do that? I cant even get into the flash 360 to right a new updflash.bin onto my nand. Is there a tut on it anywhere?
Okay, do this:
  1. Hook an Ethernet Cable to the back of the Xbox.
    This will ONLY work with Ethernet.
  2. Boot the Xbox to Xell, and at the bottom you'll be presented with an IP Address.
    If it's 192.168.1.99, then your Ethernet Cable isn't plugged in.
  3. Type the IP Address Xell gives you, into your Internet Browser on your PC.
  4. You'll get to a page that looks like this:
    2hqgink.jpg
  5. To the right of Raw Flash, hit the Download button and it'll start downloading 'flashdmp.bin'.
Once you get the flashdmp.bin, you should know what to do from there.

Gaige Moore

Gaige Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, do this:
  2. Boot the Xbox to Xell, and at the bottom you'll be presented with an IP Address.
    2hqgink.jpg
  5. To the right of Raw Flash, hit the Download button and it'll start downloading 'flashdmp.bin'.
Thanks and yea. Ill see if it works!

Gaige Moore

Gaige Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, do this:
    2hqgink.jpg
It works! Thanks so much! That was stupid lol. Glad to have it up and running again. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register