• Thread starter bounce4ever
  • Start date
  • Views 581
B

bounce4ever

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

so I've successfully installed my Ace v3, got some decent boot times into Xell and retrieved the CPU key just fine.
Afterwards I flashed the NAND again with Xell Image for 17526, which I had some trouble at first using JRunner but copied over the folder from XeBuildGUI into JRunner which then created the Build successfully.
After the flashing I can boot into Xell just fine but when trying to boot normally I can see the successful glitch but the screen stays black.
I have to mention the Console is still disassembled but this should not prevent a boot, no?`

Where did I screw up?

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe your image is not being created properly . If you want you hit me up with your nands and I can make an image 4 you.

B

bounce4ever

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the offer.
So you assume the created NAND image is bad?
I guess I will go ahead and re-flash the stock image to confirm working condition then.
Will I have to desolder the VCC to have it boot stock or can the chip stay in place regardless?

Update:
Okay, stock NAND boots fine.
Re-created the image, re-flashed and still only able to boot Xell.
Then I flashed the NAND via Xell itself and it finally booted to the OS.... very strange for my taste.
Anyways, glitch times are way worse to OS than they are to Xell so I probably have to play around with the timing files a little more :smile:

Last edited:
B

bounce4ever

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, thanks for the hint.
Everything works fine now and got some (to me) impressive boot times, so this could be closed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register