• Thread starter altoidsman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,017
A

altoidsman

NYC Paramedic
Reaction score
Greetings all.

Just wondering how can I tell which RGH I have so I know how I should proceed to fix my console with the new dash etc. I looked on google and i see my power plug matches both Trinity and Corona. How do I know which one I actually have? I bought my RGH from someone and they did not specify. Is there something else that will tell me the difference?

Thank you

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Greetings all.

Just wondering how can I tell which RGH I have so I know how I should proceed to fix my console with the new dash etc. I looked on google and i see my power plug matches both Trinity and Corona. How do I know which one I actually have? I bought my RGH from someone and they did not specify. Is there something else that will tell me the difference?

Thank you

A

altoidsman

NYC Paramedic
Reaction score
Appreciate the reply. I will check. Now if I can only get myself up and running again. This is all new to me. I bought my RGH with everything pre-installed... so not sure how to proceed.

A

altoidsman

NYC Paramedic
Reaction score
Ok... so I have a Trinity. Is upgrading the latest dashboard the same as all the others or do I need to do something specific for the a Trinity RGH?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom