What's new

Question Trinity not turning on at all after RGH

W

Wattcat

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
I was in the process of writing the Xebuild to the NAND after getting the CPU key from Xell until my JR-programmer started spitting out errrors when reading sectors. After unplugging the programmer from the computer and resoldering the connections to the Jtag header, I now just get the common "0x00000000 Can not Continue Error" when trying to acess the NAND.

Now, after unplugging the Jr-programmer and trying to start the Xbox again it wont boot. When pressing the buttons you hear the sound but the CPU fan isn't spinning up nor does the power lights flash.

I think I've might have shorted it somehow or flashed a corrupted copy to the NAND.

Did I brick my Trinity? And if so is there anyway to unbrick it?
I have a original copy of the Nand dump.

Any info and or help would be appreciated!

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug your programmer and restart J-Runner as it just locks up sometimes (At least for me lol). Also be sure that all tge switches on the programmer are in their proper positions.

If all that fails, you could try to re-flash the firmware on your programmer. I have needed to do this in the past. To to "Tools/Update JR-P fw" in jrunner and then load the firmware. The firmware should be located in your jrunner/common folder. Something like "PICFLASH_E_1_0_5-JRP-V2.HEX".

W

Wattcat

Reaction score
Sin$
Found the reason, sort of? There was a bad connection from point D of the modchip to the motherboard. After resoldering it I was able to write to the nand. I have no Idea why this resolved my problem with flashing the Xebuild since they are not connected in any way. But it works now, for better and for worse.

KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If the Xbox has no power when you try to turn it see if you can load your original NAND on your Xbox uninstall the power wire on cool runner or chip v3 an try to start fresh but if your not getting power to jr programmer that’s a different story

Top Bottom
Login
Register