What's new

Solved Trinity modding???

G

Gregkb2

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to mod my son's 360 for him from what I've read that's the only way he can get a mod menu on black ops 2 and he's driving me crazy wanting it. Only thing is I can't seem to figure out what I need exactly. I've figured out the xbox is a trinity because the date on the back is 09-30-2010... but as far as what mod chip or anything else I need I'm lost.. I know I can do it all as far as soldering and installing software or whatever is needed I just have no idea what is needed. And help would be greatly appreciated. Or if someone knows a way to just mod his game to where he has a mod menu that would be even easi

jeroen1992

jeroen1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to mod my son's 360 for him from what I've read that's the only way he can get a mod menu on black ops 2 and he's driving me crazy wanting it. Only thing is I can't seem to figure out what I need exactly. I've figured out the xbox is a trinity because the date on the back is 09-30-2010... but as far as what mod chip or anything else I need I'm lost.. I know I can do it all as far as soldering and installing software or whatever is needed I just have no idea what is needed. And help would be greatly appreciated. Or if someone knows a way to just mod his game to where he has a mod menu that would be even easi
Just look on YouTube you have indept video's on there on how to do it. Why dont you just buy a premodded one? Or send your 1 out to a service? Its mutch easyer.

Regards. 
Just look on YouTube you have indept video's on there on how to do it. Why dont you just buy a premodded one? Or send your 1 out to a service? Its mutch easyer.

Regards.

B

Bullet21

Reaction score
Sin$
To mod you can get a xecuter rev c or rev d and use rgh1.2

You also need a jr programer V2 for programming whichever glitcher you get.

There are sources on eBay for the hardware.

Cheers!

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To mod you can get a xecuter rev c or rev d and use rgh1.2

You also need a jr programer V2 for programming whichever glitcher you get.

There are sources on eBay for the hardware.

Cheers!
He's got a slim trinity . So no 1.2 for that.

You will need hardware wise ;
Soldering iron, flux , thin 60/40 solder
a chip like acev3 ,or matrix v3, or coolrunner rev d .
Also a means of reading writting nand like a jrprogrammer v2 or nand x .
Software wise; jrunner and some timing files.
If u pm me I can provide you some timings

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone forgets "soldering skills"
If you can't solder, everything else goes down the toilet, no matter what you bought

stegzy

stegzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright awesome I really appreciate the help guys soon as I get the hardware I'll msg you back thanks!
Make sure you have practised soldering if you have never soldered before
use plenty of flux and remember to clean up with some rubbing alcohol.
Trinity consoles are easy to RGH 2.0
You will need solder, soldering iron, flux
A ace v3 glitch chip
jr programmer or nand x
There are people you can send your console in to rgh for you if you dont want to buy things you may only use once
On youtube a channel called The Weekend Modder does awesome youtube tuts on reset glitch hacking your console here is a video guide of him performing a rgh on a trinity xbox 360 let us know how it goes!
Best of luck! :smile::thumbsup:

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you have practised soldering if you have never soldered before
use plenty of flux and remember to clean up with some rubbing alcohol.
Trinity consoles are easy to RGH 2.0
You will need solder, soldering iron, flux
A ace v3 glitch chip
jr programmer or nand x
There are people you can send your console in to rgh for you if you dont want to buy things you may only use once
On youtube a channel called The Weekend Modder does awesome youtube tuts on reset glitch hacking your console here is a video guide of him performing a rgh on a trinity xbox 360 let us know how it goes!
Best of luck! :smile::thumbsup:

Thanks for the shout-out. You might even check out http://weekendmodder.com/TrinityRGH.html

There are 5 full videos of me modding Trinities there. :smile:

X

xSloth

Null
Reaction score
Sin$
It will probably be a lot easier just to purchase a send in service or just buy a RGH console. :thumbsup:

U

Unite4u2

Reaction score
Sin$

Gregkb2.. I was just curious if you were successful in modding your son's trinity..

Top Bottom
Login
Register