What's new

Tutorial [Trinity, Corona] S-RGH Tutorial, start to finish (Slim only) [16MB]

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bud.

BTW. Any other way to play downloaded games on my slim E?
Only from Xbox Live store on an un-modified 360,bud
Post automatically merged:

Thanks bud.

BTW. Any other way to play downloaded games on my slim E?
I've just finished RGH'ing a Slim Trinity console (with S-RGH install) which the console now is currently up for sale.I am based and located here in the UK but i can post/ship if your outside of the UK (depending if the courier company i use,which is Hermes) ship to your address.Let me know if your interested and i'll check the Hermes website on shipping cost,buddy :smile:

Last edited:
F

frostfire

Reaction score
Only from Xbox Live store on an un-modified 360,bud
Post automatically merged:

I've just finished RGH'ing a Slim Trinity console (with S-RGH install) which the console now is currently up for sale.I am based and located here in the UK but i can post/ship if your outside of the UK (depending if the courier company i use,which is Hermes) ship to your address.Let me know if your interested and i'll check the Hermes website on shipping cost,buddy :smile:
Thanks for the offer buds, but the shipping cost alone from UK to Philippines is almost half a price of secondhand unit. So i think it's nit practical on my side. 🙂

M

metroid84

Reaction score
thanks for the guide, had a successful glitch and get instant boot with ace v3 but have a issue, soon as the power is turned off at the wall and turned back on it will not glitch,stuck on red light on ace. only way to get it to glitch is unplug it from back of the console

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
Used this tutorial to convert my trinity from a corona coolrunner (garbage) to an ace v3. Gotta say, first timing file I placed on got it glitching instant-2 cycles reliably. Going to try to do a start/finish using a corona v3 once the postfix comes in the mail.
All these points are super easy to solder to with no issues. Only headache being the xclamp has to come off, but perfect time to reapply thermal paste to help prevent overheating.

netherquark

netherquark

Reaction score
Hey I have a trinity 4GB xbox 360 slim which is completely stock. I live in India, but this console was bought in US and gifted to me. It runs off 10.83A. What should I do to mod it? where can I get the JR programmer? whats the whole reprogramming-the-dvd-drive thing? I'm very confused please help me. My xbox 360 controller doesn't work so I have to use kinect to move around in the menus and it doesn't allow me to access settings without the controller

M

meysam_mkb

Reaction score
hello every body....I have some slim consoles with both corona and trinity motherboards and I've already bought some coolrunner rev c glitch chip...now I'm looking for install diagram and also timing files for coolrunner on slims motherboards(both corona and trinity)...can anyone help me please?

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
hello every body....I have some slim consoles with both corona and trinity motherboards and I've already bought some coolrunner rev c glitch chip...now I'm looking for install diagram and also timing files for coolrunner on slims motherboards(both corona and trinity)...can anyone help me please?
Install diagrams located on original post.
JRunner which will have timing files:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...gfixes-and-new-features.1828499/post-14398508

Top Bottom