What's new

Question Triniry Slow boot time

laz_no

laz_no

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , i have a xbox 360 with a trinity motherboard with really slow boot time , sometimes it take more than 30min to boot , i open it and i found a coolrunner chip installed inside ..

So what should i do ? Do the rgh again ??

i have a matrix glitcher and x360 run , wich one of this good for trinity ? , and i don't know if i just have to remove chip and replace it with new one , or i have to do somthing to the nand before i replace the chip ?

Last edited:
ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , i have a xbox 360 with a trinity motherboard with really slow boot time , sometimes it take more than 30min to boot , i open it and i found a coolrunner chip installed inside ..

So what should i do ? Do the rgh again ??

i have a matrix glitcher and x360 run , wich one of this good for trinity ? , and i don't know if i just have to remove chip and replace it with new one , or i have to do somthing to the nand before i replace the chip ?

You can use "project muffin" and keep the coolrunner which should give better boot times. You would have to switch the wiring around though.

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to configure x360run timings. x360run is a good chip. configuring is done by jumping points.

at the end of the video it shows jumper configuration

laz_no

laz_no

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to configure x360run timings. x360run is a good chip. configuring is done by jumping points.

at the end of the video it shows jumper configuration

i solved the problem by creating a nand from scratch with a fake cpu key and fake kv ect... and i boot the xell and get the original cpu key + LDV ... and create a Xebuilt and succecs to boot ... ( i used a matrix glitcher cr4 muffin style )

Top Bottom
Login
Register