Reaction score
Sin$
Love the title :biggrin:

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope it be a nice easy one no switching lobbies or free aim join a friend BS lol
I'd help but suck in creator .

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So my problem is getting a trigger in the gun safe

Any gun locker bypass ideas

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
CEO Office must use SP to place
10 Car use MP to Place
Have a spoiler in my hidden locations thread in discovery if we want I can combine all of these methods.

I L0sT I

I L0sT I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CEO Office must use SP to place
10 Car use MP to Place
Have a spoiler in my hidden locations thread in discovery if we want I can combine all of these methods.
So we have to start out in sp to drop props for ceo...gotcha

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Was going to link it Nicgore but I was busy testing lol

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
For CEO office specifically. I use the character that owns the property to enter first. If the interior cannot be seen after some time of running around inside either switch characters and back or restart the game. Also, a good prop that triggers interiors well is the small stunt ramp.

So now your in MP and got the interior to load. I place a large block 2 clicks below the floor. This won't require leaving the interior and is not restricted. Next I place a 1x2 block 1 click below the floor. Make sure to align and center the 1x2 block and take a snapshot for reference later. Save your job and go back to Creator main menu. The go to Grand Theft Auto V. Once loaded in with your Single Player, use the pause menu and go back to Creator. Switch to the block you placed and place the trigger.

Tips on Trigger placement.

Keep an eye on the minimap, it's your best friend. Pulling the stick back to find that sweet spot is the trick. Also notice on the trigger icon is an arrow. This is likely the direction the character will face but im not 100% on this. Once you get the trigger white, hold L1 (PS4) and walk towards or away slowly to make fine adjustments. When placed use the map in the pause menu and stand on top of the trigger to verify proper placement. If you have a friend in Freemode, he can test while you sit in Creator and make updates accordingly.

There's also other tricks using vehicles, placing triggers under floors, halfway between the floor and ceiling and above the building if you have something that will allow you to fall through.

Last edited:
I L0sT I

I L0sT I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was going to link it Nicgore but I was busy testing lol
For CEO office specifically. I use the character that owns the property to enter first. If the interior cannot be seen after some time of running around inside either switch characters and back or restart the game. Also, a good prop that triggers interiors well is the small stunt ramp.

So now your in MP and got the interior to load. I place a large block 2 clicks below the floor. This won't require leaving the interior and is not restricted. Next I place a 1x2 block 1 click below the floor. Make sure to align and center the 1x2 block and take a snapshot for reference later. Save your job and go back to Creator main menu. The go to Grand Theft Auto V. Once loaded in with your Single Player, use the pause menu and go back to Creator. Switch to the block you placed and place the trigger.

Tips on Trigger placement.

Keep an eye on the minimap, it's your best friend. Pulling the stick back to find that sweet spot is the trick. Also notice on the trigger icon is an arrow. This is likely the direction the character will face but im not 100% on this. Once you get the trigger white, hold L1 (PS4) and walk towards or away slowly to make fine adjustments. When placed use the map in the pause menu and stand on top of the trigger to verify proper placement. If you have a friend in Freemode, he can test while you sit in Creator and make updates accordingly.

There's also other tricks using vehicles, placing triggers under floors, halfway between the floor and ceiling and above the building if you have something that will allow you to fall through.

I would love to know that L1 button on Xbox...lol

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ty more posts like this and may be R* leave this forum for good.
R* is not officially on this forum.
Glitches get patched when people complain about them. Nobody seeks them out. Out of sight out of mind.

GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
R* is not officially on this forum.
Glitches get patched when people complain about them. Nobody seeks them out. Out of sight out of mind.

U got ur answer in patch 1.38 lol, they patch anything anywhere, anyhow, up down ,left right, they psychopats :muted:

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
U got ur answer in patch 1.38 lol, they patch anything anywhere, anyhow, up down ,left right, they psychopats :muted:

100% agree. This time they tried to patched everything that leads to dupe or money glitches...

- All under the map jobs patched, even races and things unrelated to glitches (guess that killed tutos unreleased lowrider dupe that was announced for this friday)
- Patched the street car dupe that was working for 5 month (workaround already found)
- Semi patched Pacific Standard Glitch (Timing seems much harder now and most people fail)
- Even patched harmless and no money making glitches like cop and trashman outfits
- Removed ruiner 3 and brickade that did not harm anybody
- Implemented a new dupe check when selling cars - nobody knows how it works and what it will do, guess nothing good

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
100% agree. This time they tried to patched everything that leads to dupe or money glitches...

- All under the map jobs patched, even races and things unrelated to glitches (guess that killed tutos unreleased lowrider dupe that was announced for this friday)
- Patched the street car dupe that was working for 5 month (workaround already found)
- Semi patched Pacific Standard Glitch (Timing seems much harder now and most people fail)
- Even patched harmless and no money making glitches like cop and trashman outfits
- Removed ruiner 3 and brickade that did not harm anybody
- Implemented a new dupe check when selling cars - nobody knows how it works and what it will do, guess nothing good

Exactly why saying your waiting for the next update to release your glitch is a pretty brain dead thing to say.

But on topic, I got a Pegasus vehicle dupe, but I'm waiting till military DLC to release it. (It's a joke...)

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm all for a sharing community and not a type to hide stuff. But we as individuals in the community should have a little more forethought before posting. I thought about making a seperate thread for this but this is my general opinion on things and I mean no disrespect to anybody. I am guilty of posting stuff at the wrong time. So this is meant to be a helpful guide for posting and not the law of the land.

-Don't release a money glitch on a Monday. History shows a lot of these glitches are patched on Tuesday. Best days Friday & Saturday. Workarounds are different and should be posted as soon as available.

-Don't release multiple money glitches that yield roughly the same amount of money during the same time period. They will just nuke em both.

-Don't release multiple methods in Creator or Freemode to obtain the same result in a glitch or design. Even if the prior way is more difficult. This will allow 1 method to be fixed and still have a backup method.

-Guides, Tips & Tricks is perfectly suited for discovery thread as well as dead-ends and one-off glitches.

-If you find a glitch, don't be so quick to post on the forum. Play with it a little and find alternate Methods. When multiple methods are found, release in an order that likely won't get the base of the glitch patched.

-If an update or DLC is scheduled to be released, it's probably not a good idea to release your glitch the day before.

-Take time to realize what your glitch is capable of. Why post an Elegy glitch if it starts with Rof from Creator. You got something much bigger on your hands.

-Make sure you attempt have jobs created for all platforms before releasing. There's nothing worse than having half of the community upset about not being able to do the glitch.

-Either post your glitch or don't talk about it. Ya even I'm a little guilty here but nobody likes the guy bragging about how he has some secret glitch that nobody else has. Shut up or Put up. (I mean that in a respectful way)

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register