So my problem is getting a trigger in the gun safe
Any gun locker bypass ideas
I can help with that ...I just need to load the interior...are you starting in so and moving to mpSo my problem is getting a trigger in the gun safe
Any gun locker bypass ideas
Was going to link it Nicgore but I was busy testing lol
I would love to know that L1 button on Xbox...lolFor CEO office specifically. I use the character that owns the property to enter first. If the interior cannot be seen after some time of running around inside either switch characters and back or restart the game. Also, a good prop that triggers interiors well is the small stunt ramp.
So now your in MP and got the interior to load. I place a large block 2 clicks below the floor. This won't require leaving the interior and is not restricted. Next I place a 1x2 block 1 click below the floor. Make sure to align and center the 1x2 block and take a snapshot for reference later. Save your job and go back to Creator main menu. The go to Grand Theft Auto V. Once loaded in with your Single Player, use the pause menu and go back to Creator. Switch to the block you placed and place the trigger.
Tips on Trigger placement.
Keep an eye on the minimap, it's your best friend. Pulling the stick back to find that sweet spot is the trick. Also notice on the trigger icon is an arrow. This is likely the direction the character will face but im not 100% on this. Once you get the trigger white, hold L1 (PS4) and walk towards or away slowly to make fine adjustments. When placed use the map in the pause menu and stand on top of the trigger to verify proper placement. If you have a friend in Freemode, he can test while you sit in Creator and make updates accordingly.
There's also other tricks using vehicles, placing triggers under floors, halfway between the floor and ceiling and above the building if you have something that will allow you to fall through.
U got ur answer in patch 1.38 lol, they patch anything anywhere, anyhow, up down ,left right, they psychopats
100% agree. This time they tried to patched everything that leads to dupe or money glitches...
- All under the map jobs patched, even races and things unrelated to glitches (guess that killed tutos unreleased lowrider dupe that was announced for this friday)
- Patched the street car dupe that was working for 5 month (workaround already found)
- Semi patched Pacific Standard Glitch (Timing seems much harder now and most people fail)
- Even patched harmless and no money making glitches like cop and trashman outfits
- Removed ruiner 3 and brickade that did not harm anybody
- Implemented a new dupe check when selling cars - nobody knows how it works and what it will do, guess nothing good