What's new

Patched Trick Rockstar into giving you 2.5 MILLION $$$ (Less then 15 minutes!) 2018 STILL WORKING!

King Kerser

King Kerser

ABK 225
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, my ammo keep disappearing I'll buy all my back then boom it disappears it's costing me like 70k sometimes 127k to buy it all back then all of a sudden it's gone my ammo reverts back to 500 bullets when it should be 9999 on PS4.
This is just a glitch in there servers i'm pretty sure cause the same thing happens to me i'll have 9999 ammo for everything then it drops to like 200 or something same with my explosive weapons it will drop to 1 or 0.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a glitch in there servers i'm pretty sure cause the same thing happens to me i'll have 9999 ammo for everything then it drops to like 200 or something same with my explosive weapons it will drop to 1 or 0.

R* finally Responded, they wanted video For proof of loss of ammo, I made a YT video and they verified my loss and gave me 200k but that still hasn't fixed the issue. They actually checked through my account and they know I've been doing money glitches with 107 million dollars shown in the video and 415 million dollars in car sales. GG R*

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
I can happily verify that this didn't work for myself. I tried claiming back a car and got declined a few hours later stating that they would need proof before further action was took. Good find and great idea but doesn't work for everyone, unless you can make it half believable, somehow...

King Kerser

King Kerser

ABK 225
Reaction score
Sin$
R* finally Responded, they wanted video For proof of loss of ammo, I made a YT video and they verified my loss and gave me 200k but that still hasn't fixed the issue. They actually checked through my account and they know I've been doing money glitches with 107 million dollars shown in the video and 415 million dollars in car sales. GG R*
They know it's an issue but they like to take there time fixing it it's been happening to me for months but they worry more about the money glitches and they tend to brush stuff like this to the side. It's not a money issue for me as i've got over 30mil from car dupes but it's just a pain for others and to realize mid gunfight that you don't have any ammo for your explosive weapons and only 200 sniper bullets. They need to fix it.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They know it's an issue but they like to take there time fixing it it's been happening to me for months but they worry more about the money glitches and they tend to brush stuff like this to the side. It's not a money issue for me as i've got over 30mil from car dupes but it's just a pain for others and to realize mid gunfight that you don't have any ammo for your explosive weapons and only 200 sniper bullets. They need to fix it.

Yeah, they definitely do need to fix it, it's annoying asf.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
JAN 25 2018 CONFIRMED WORKING!
Send a reply saying that your network glitched or somthing!

the message where it says my network glitched got deleted so thats y its not there

Last edited:
Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
the R* support agent posted that on jan of 2017. I don't see no reply from them at this current time.
I have to wait til I get home but I took that down so no one calls me fake because this does actually still work, but i’m pretty sure if you have done this in the past and scammed money out of them, it won’t work again. This might be one of those 1 time things you can do with rockstar because this doesn’t work on my main account “Cooldude9624” but it works with like my other accounts I mod on, I never tried with those accounts until the other day.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
This is only for 1 use I have learned. if you try again it will 90% not work.

D

Dommy233

Reaction score
Sin$

My mate wants money

bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty obvious that this works/doesn't work ALL depending on the Customer Support tech you get.
Some will look at your Purchase history and some have so many support tickets to answer, that they'll just give you the money to get a lot of the tickets done and out of the way.

It's not fake, it's common sense how customer service in ANY business has different ways they solve issues. Just hope you get one of the people who have a ton of tickets to get done or is lazy. :wink:

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty obvious that this works/doesn't work ALL depending on the Customer Support tech you get.
Some will look at your Purchase history and some have so many support tickets to answer, that they'll just give you the money to get a lot of the tickets done and out of the way.

It's not fake, it's common sense how customer service in ANY business has different ways they solve issues. Just hope you get one of the people who have a ton of tickets to get done or is lazy. :wink:
Yep I got the stocking mask due to it

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically u lie about items u weren’t around to claim because family excuses

Top Bottom
Login
Register