• Thread starter AltKev
  • Start date
  • Views 901
AltKev

AltKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, rarely post here but I took on a challenge this weekend and was content with most of my gameplay.Granted these weren't the best players ever, there's many instances where I could've slipped and payed the price, which I did in a round or two. Check it out if you have the time. Thanks.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
great video. you don't happen to help out average players that can kinda just hold their own but not go flawless out do ya?

AltKev

AltKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
great video. you don't happen to help out average players that can kinda just hold their own but not go flawless out do ya?
I do, on my twitch channel. Twitch.tv/AltKev
Randomly select active viewers who are following. Will be live in 30 mins

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I do, on my twitch channel. Twitch.tv/AltKev
Randomly select active viewers who are following. Will be live in 30 mins
I made a twitch once, can't guarantee that i'd watch you every time you played, but good video man.

AltKev

AltKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a twitch once, can't guarantee that i'd watch you every time you played, but good video man.
Some people chill and watch, others will leave and return in like 45-50 minutes for the next one.
Up to you, constantly helping people out.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, rarely post here but I took on a challenge this weekend and was content with most of my gameplay.Granted these weren't the best players ever, there's many instances where I could've slipped and payed the price, which I did in a round or two. Check it out if you have the time. Thanks.
Nice gameplay, very impressive regardless of how bad they were. With trials going back to connection based matchmaking you guys must get really bored with the blowouts.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Starting following your twitch AltKev AltKev looking forward to hopefully playing with ya sometime.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Opening stream in about 10 minutes for the remainder of trials.
Got room for one more? I'd LOVE to try and hit flawless before reset on my main. If not, i'll just do the bounties on my titan. My warlock is my main that I do best with though, I prefer to rock my voidfang vestments because I love always having that firebolt, but if you want I can run quick rez. It's up to you, I can hold my own for the most part so it wouldn't be a complete carry or anything, I just need a good squad.

AltKev

AltKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got room for one more? I'd LOVE to try and hit flawless before reset on my main. If not, i'll just do the bounties on my titan. My warlock is my main that I do best with though, I prefer to rock my voidfang vestments because I love always having that firebolt, but if you want I can run quick rez. It's up to you, I can hold my own for the most part so it wouldn't be a complete carry or anything, I just need a good squad.
Sorry man, rarely ever check back here. I don't make reserved tome slots for anyone, I open stream and wait about 10 minutes before running a raffle. Everything is randomized.

AltKev

AltKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You totally gotta help me out sometime!:smile:
I never make arrangements to do Trials with anyone who needs help. Sounds mean, but think of those just like you. Unfair to them, especially my viewers who have been around since the beginning.
Twitch.tv/AltKev - Best shot you have is if you join my stream on weekends almost as soon as I go live. I'll randomly select one with my bot, and away we go.
You'll find many streams of those charging you for them to run you. Please don't fall into that **** trap.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I never make arrangements to do Trials with anyone who needs help. Sounds mean, but think of those just like you. Unfair to them, especially my viewers who have been around since the beginning.
Twitch.tv/AltKev - Best shot you have is if you join my stream on weekends almost as soon as I go live. I'll randomly select one with my bot, and away we go.
You'll find many streams of those charging you for them to run you. Please don't fall into that **** trap.
haha definitely would not pay for a run. Not that desperate. And I hear ya man. Loyal viewers come first every time! I'll have to check you out some weekend for sure!:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register