1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Trials HD Mods - Might Be Possible

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by MattLoaf, Feb 5, 2010 with 1 replies and 1,009 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattLoaf

MattLoaf Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was looking around in all of the Trials HD files on my HDD and found this configuration.xml file inside of a large file in the '00000000000' > 'Trials HD' folder:
    (I have changed some values in this image.)

Link.

The only problem is that when I change the values, replace the original file with the edited one and close that-programme-we-aren't-aloud-to-talk-about-any-more the values are re-set. I was also not able to rehash or resign the file.

Is this old news that I haven't spotted before?

2. haxor99

haxor99 Newbie

Ratings:
    that would be soooo sick if it works, changing the speed and gravity :tongue: i have wanted to mod trials hd for ages, will mod it when i get my xport :thumbup: