Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Treyarch's To-Do List!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by x Freedom x, Dec 9, 2008 with 11 replies and 909 views.

1. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SOURCE:
    Code:
    http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=74109

• Like Like x 1
  2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    In the exact order it should be done. Treyarch is beast.

3. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Hopefully they stay on this glitching crap and can fix most of the problems.. Spawn logic seems like a great thing to fix

4. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    yeh the spawn logic is so bad, keeps spawning me under artillery strikes & in the middle of firefights, which gets very annoying after 4 spawn kills! shame about the elevator glitch, I love the one on castle!

5. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
  6. Comrade

Comrade Sit Nomine Digna Retired

Ratings:
  7. iGage

iGage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would love it if they fixed the spawns. i hate having 3 enemys spawn next to me

8. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    are there any other elevator glitches? i know the one on castle, what other maps

9. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    spawn logic needs to be dealt with..i just had a match where 4 times i spawned right infront of 3 ENEMIES..grrrrr :cursing::thumbdown:

10. Comrade

Comrade Sit Nomine Digna Retired

Ratings:
    i know a elevantor glitch on clifside i think? its where the japs spwn on S&D and if you go to the left theres a big hill and i saw someone get on top of it. does anyone know how to do it?

11. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't agree with that at all, bayonet jumping is the least of my concerns no one does it in a real game only private matches, and I care more about horrible spawns that I have no control over, than glitches that I can go under and kill them, it should be:

• Loss of rank / save game files
    • Spawn system logic
    • Under map glitches (all that have been found so far).
    • “Elevator” glitch
    • Deployable MG unlimited ammo glitch
    • Zombie Glitching
    • Bayonet Jumping

12. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    So you want to get killed by someone under the map every game? I agree that bayonet jumping should be last, but under the map glitches should come before spawning logic. I could care less about spawning logic because I've never spawned anywhere bad.