BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its funny cause this was back in world at war and the morse code reads TREYARCH PWNS IWARD

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Nice.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i havnt seen IW create anything that even comes close to zombies .... and then they tried to make a survival mode where only two people can play together. That Sir = FAIL

Templar

Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i havnt seen IW create anything that even comes close to zombies .... and then they tried to make a survival mode where only two people can play together. That Sir = FAIL

Thats Because Infinity ward is always in the Shadow of Treyarch trying to create something better when they cant.

Cameron

Cameron

Audiophile
Fabled Veteran Donator Bright Idea
Reaction score
I know everyone is probably gonna hate on me, but I actually like IW a lot better. I love the style and feeling of the games they make.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everyone is probably gonna hate on me, but I actually like IW a lot better. I love the style and feeling of the games they make.

so what your saying is that you like to be a noob and play a game where they FIX NOTHING

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
can i have a link to the video of no one speaking please to me that morse code is not saying that so i need the video some help me please.
Just to let you all no about mores code how it is ment to be done propyl.
the table
. is ment to be 1 second
- the dash is ment to be 3 second.
the space between each letter is 3 seconds
the space between each word is 7 seconds
so if you see this and most films mores code they are doing it wrong they are doing it to fast.
to no what the mores code is for the video and get the real reading you need to slow it down

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
EDIT: Double posted.

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I take it you didn't go to that link.

I did. How does that make IW superior? a) It just makes them look like immature brats and b) It's Activisions fault for creating that clause or w.e, however it's invalid now since Vince Zampella and the other dude left.

Top Bottom