• Views 3,895
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czech Sidney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
flaming? im posting my opinion, if you think treyarch fails and want to post it for others to discuss on a public message board, then get ready for people to disagree with you. they are in fact doing a hell of a lot better than infinity ward ever did, and thats undeniable.

QFT.

+rep for the simple fact I was going to reply with this but couldn't think of the words lol, cheers.

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
flaming? im posting my opinion, if you think treyarch fails and want to post it for others to discuss on a public message board, then get ready for people to disagree with you. they are in fact doing a hell of a lot better than infinity ward ever did, and thats undeniable.
How? Besides their "no means no" stance on modding and boosting (can be good or bad for some people) I see no improvement on the game and multiplayer what do you think is better with 3arc than with IW?

WTF you mean this didn't happen in any other CoD game. It took IW at least 3 patches to fix the care package glitch. Just cause you have some silly vendetta against 3arch doesn't mean they fail. Stop pointing out the 3 flaws in their system and move on with your life.
Bad example there was more than one way to do that glitch from the beginning of the glitch more didn't open up after they patched

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
How? Besides their "no means no" stance on modding and boosting (can be good or bad for some people) I see no improvement on the game and multiplayer what do you think is better with 3arc than with IW?

infinity ward took FOREVER on every single patch. the care package glitch ruined the game for weeks, maybe even over a month before they finally patched it. also, there were a few wall breaches that went unpatched for months in modern warfare 2 that you were literally INVINCIBLE in. not to mention the elevator glitches that went unpatched for months, and allowed people to escape from the map in publics with ease. on top of that, they took FOREVER to patch the biggest game ruining infections like wallhack, red boxes, constant uav, people just RAPED with that for so long. not that i didnt like doing these glitches, they were fun, but only because modern warfare 2 was a ****** game (in my opinion). so there you have it, thats why treyarch doesnt fail. they patch all game-breaking glitches in a matter of hours/days rather then weeks/months. do you need any more convincing?

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
And People still have modded comtrolers on WAW and hack the s*** out of zombies and that games 2 years old btw no more hacked lobbies on mw2 anymore and WAW you dont even need a JTAG to run lobbies

BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
infinity ward took FOREVER on every single patch. the care package glitch ruined the game for weeks, maybe even over a month before they finally patched it. also, there were a few wall breaches that went unpatched for months in modern warfare 2 that you were literally INVINCIBLE in. not to mention the elevator glitches that went unpatched for months, and allowed people to escape from the map in publics with ease. on top of that, they took FOREVER to patch the biggest game ruining infections like wallhack, red boxes, constant uav, people just RAPED with that for so long. not that i didnt like doing these glitches, they were fun, but only because modern warfare 2 was a ****** game (in my opinion). so there you have it, thats why treyarch doesnt fail. they patch all game-breaking glitches in a matter of hours/days rather then weeks/months. do you need any more convincing?

thank you! this is by far the best comment by far, treyarch is a lot better then patching then microsoft. What was posted above^ sums it up... If you don't agree with what was said there then idk how anyone could convince you :frown:

And People still have modded comtrolers on WAW and hack the s*** out of zombies and that games 2 years old btw no more hacked lobbies on mw2 anymore and WAW you dont even need a JTAG to run lobbies

zombies is a terrible example, because it doesn't effect the whole online community, just zombie players not to mention treyarch is probably worrying about BO now not WAW, and there are no more hacked lobbies on mw2 anymore because jtags cant stay online anymore, microsoft patched that not IW....

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Or an unforeseen script conflict appears allowing said glitch to happen. It's like any other software, fix something and break something else. It's never perfect.
Yeah everyone always thinks programmers can see into the future .testing something in there conditions is no where near the same as real world use ..

Hardly anyone plays waw so why would they care about it .pointless fixing it for a small minority .I fail to see the point of endless zombie games the mode sucks at best but if you cant die wtf is the point .

Even with the od thing breaking at least treyarc unlike iw try to fix the errors .yeah bla bla court case bla bla same s*** I hear all the time as to why they cant fix it

As mentioned jtag cant get online or there would be lobbies all over the shop for every game
Some may be online with them but joe avrage user as far as I know wont be ..

Then they should get their s*** together and like I saidbefore I am merely stating that everytime 3arc patches new glitches happen and this did not happen on mw2, cod 4 or WAW and you are still flaming

Flaming - not helpful comments only meant to insult gtfo

That makes less sense that most of my posts .at present no two ways about black ops is by far the best fps out end of discussion .if yu have problems with the game send them to the correct people and stop b****ing about them there as that seems to be all you do .and is it ok for you to flame and not others kindly practice what you preach

Ill be ignoring this thread so save us both some time eh .if you had even the first clue how changing one simple line of code can effect a whole game without someone realising it then I would continue but evedntily ya dont ..

G

GLthegamemaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They patch their FPS more than anyone else. Every time a glitch is released it's patched within a week, MUCH better than most other companies. And you try to create a perfect patch for a complex game like COD without some errors. Go ahead.

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
So Bethesda fail for patches with Fallout 3 and New Vegas? Rockstar fail for patches with GTA IV? I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

No update comes without its flaws. This is a fact.
yea new vegas is super buggy,

op- then how come your playing

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All right people, belt up cause here I go trollin this up. But.... Why are you still playing this game if it fails so bad? I guess in mother russia you don't play the game, the game plays you.

Yeah that's why they should've had a beta
They had a beta, so...?

Lmao.
Idiots like this guy is saying treyarch fails.
1. If they fail, why the hell are you still playing the game.
2. You try to make a better game.
EXACTLY! This Cameron kid is the one doing all the fail threads in here. Also swearing in russian.

It wasn't a flame in the slightest, just an opinion. You posted yours, why can't I post mine? Just out of curiosity, what do you achieve from making these threads flaming Treyarch? Your still sitting playing there game, you still payed for there game, your still taking time to post about there game.

If you had any idea what was involved in updating something on this scale, you would maybe be more understanding. The fact they take time to fix there errors should be what we take from it, not the fact there are errors in the first place.
+Rep because that is what I was about to say.

Bad example there was more than one way to do that glitch from the beginning of the glitch more didn't open up after they patched
We all know every game is moddable, I'm pretty sure that what Treyarch meant was that Black Ops wasn't going to be moddable ONLINE and, meh, now see what's happening. They are doing the Banhammer dance with us.

And with this, I'll ask you to simply stop doing this. MW2 still has lobbies from what I heard. Also, you can take a look at the MW2 forum. There are ppl posting lobbies, so... Kid, please.... stop :unsure:

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you! this is by far the best comment by far, treyarch is a lot better then patching then microsoft. What was posted above^ sums it up... If you don't agree with what was said there then idk how anyone could convince you :frown:

zombies is a terrible example, because it doesn't effect the whole online community, just zombie players not to
mention treyarch is probably worrying about BO now not WAW, and there are no more hacked lobbies on mw2 anymore because jtags cant stay online anymore, microsoft patched that not IW....
All attachments and 10th prestige makes the multiplayer ranking pointless for legit players and they had a year to at least add security in zombies to stop the lobbies but they didn't. Furtheremore, they allowed people with rapid fire controllers to dominate the game and that ruined the online experience for me and many others at least IW installed a mod block in cod4 and MW2

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All attachments and 10th prestige makes the multiplayer ranking pointless for legit players and they had a year to at least add security in zombies to stop the lobbies but they didn't. Furtheremore, they allowed people with rapid fire controllers to dominate the game and that ruined the online experience for me and many others at least IW installed a mod block in cod4 and MW2

I really do not care about leaderboards as I play the game for fun and not to try boost to 1st on a leaderboard, that would just take the enjoyment factor out of the game.

B

Blitzkriegg22

Reaction score
Sin$
it does seem like they try to fix somthing and and they only make it worst they just need to leave it alone

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it does seem like they try to fix somthing and and they only make it worst they just need to leave it alone

It seems to be alot of trial and error with the patches atm, but i am glad they patch things quick as i really do not want to die twice because someone shoots or stabs my dead body :smile:

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I am kinda tired of all these FAILARCH threads. They are actually doing really good at keeping up to date patches on Black Ops. Like Buzz said companies aren't perfect they sometimes make mistakes. Jeez

pixLation

pixLation

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Care to explain yourself?

If they can't keep a bunch of glitches out of such a popular game, then they just fail. Wouldn't you look into it A LOT more to make sure none of this happens? Modding? Yeah, that's going to happen, but for glitches at least? That is all 3arch's fault.

Profile major

Profile major

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep just look at WAW and BO
hey WAW is awesome, and as far as i know, there isnt any glitches that make it harder to play, i.e. a glitch to get into a spot where no one knows about etc. WAW is the best cod, in my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register