Discussion TREYARC resetting people

• Thread starter chriscfkd
  • Start date
  • Views 798
C

chriscfkd

Reaction score
Sin$
I AM IN A PARTY AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE GOT RESET AND SUSPENDED LOOK AT THE DEMOLITION LEADERBOARDS PEOPLE ARE MOVING UP LIKE CRAZY BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ABOVE THEM ARE BEING RESET

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey...you left your caps lock on for some reason.....I just thought you should know. :mellow:

B

backback

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The caps lock key, it's the one next to the A key, Now that you've located it, hit it one more and and stop using all caps. Alternatively hold down the shift key.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Good. They deserve to be reset.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good. They deserve to be reset.

Another person on a site designed as a safe place where like minded people can talk about things from moddin/glitching to boosting chatting complete crap?. I suggest you close your computer down as we dont like people who seem to have the option that they deserve it as am sure that the rest of the s7s family will agree that if they deserve it then you dont deserve to be on this site.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Another person on a site designed as a safe place where like minded people can talk about things from moddin/glitching to boosting chatting complete crap?. I suggest you close your computer down as we dont like people who seem to have the option that they deserve it as am sure that the rest of the s7s family will agree that if they deserve it then you dont deserve to be on this site.
I have every right to be on this site, and if I don't like people boosting/glitching or hacking their level then that's my opinion. Did I say that I don't like any form of cheating? Any form of glitching? NO. Just because I'm on this site doesn't mean I have to like every aspect this site showcases.

hey jd_2020 posted on the cod forums to thank you for the bj you gave him, bro.
That doesn't even make sense <_< People got caught with not following the ToS or the "Rules" so what do you expect? To give them a fu**ing medal?

iNinjaStrafe

iNinjaStrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I AM IN A PARTY AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE GOT RESET AND SUSPENDED LOOK AT THE DEMOLITION LEADERBOARDS PEOPLE ARE MOVING UP LIKE CRAZY BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ABOVE THEM ARE BEING RESET

Is it real? Is the ALL-CAPS VIRUS BACK?! OH NOEZZ

Spaceman

Spaceman

among the stars
Artist Stickied Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What did you expect 3arc talked about there banhammer

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have every right to be on this site, and if I don't like people boosting/glitching or hacking their level then that's my opinion. Did I say that I don't like any form of cheating? Any form of glitching? NO. Just because I'm on this site doesn't mean I have to like every aspect this site showcases.

That doesn't even make sense <_< People got caught with not following the ToS or the "Rules" so what do you expect? To give them a fu**ing medal?
Exactly. You have ever right to be here. I've reported you two guys flaming him, as isnt very nice :/
If you get reset for boosting, why take it like treyarch are in the wrong? Don't be a ***** and cry about it, you had it coming.

Top Bottom
Login
Register