What's new

Discussion Treyarc Please Read

• Thread starter 7s DancingFetus
  • Start date
  • Views 598

7s DancingFetus

Reaction score
Sin$
For being Since you probably are looking around here to find glitches/mods you can patch so you can try to be like your role model Bungie, how about fixxing CORE problems your game and other CoD's have had. I will list them for you in bullets and make them as terse as possible.

• Fix how late into a game you can join in matchmaking. God only knows how much fun it is to join a game where your team is losing 10000000-54 and the enemy team has a chopper up and you are being spawn raped.
  • FIX SPAWNS!! I really don't like to be on a 10 kill streak and be one kill from getting my chopper and have a rank 4 spawn behind me and get a cheap knife.
  • The Gaill or whatever that piece of s*** is called. It's wayyyy overpowered. A high damge assault rifle with no kick? What?! Either more kick or less damage.
  • Quickscoping. Just because you DEVs suck at it doesnt mean its OP. The community likes it and thats who you are trying to please. PERIOD.
  • We know that you love to try and be Bungie but perm bans for a hex/gpd mod for colored class names? REALLY? Who does that hurt?
  • f*** kids with hostbooters. This isnt halo 3
  • Connection. It sucks! fix it!
  • STOP LURKING AROUND HERE AND GO FIX THIS s***!

IGUARANTEE that if you fix all this stuff, us devoted players who made you that one BILLION dollars will finally be happy with one of your releases.

Thank you for reading

HaRD SoUNdZ

HaRD SoUNdZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I sort of agree with this post.

+ Get rid of second chance.
+ Snipers one shot kill.

T

TVirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are people getting banned for colored class names? Cause everyone I talked to said it wont get me banned

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
They won't listen to us we are a modding community.
Post this on the call of duty forums and see the feedback you get.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
You should make sure you include your gamertag and email so they know who to contact when you get banned.

HaRD SoUNdZ

HaRD SoUNdZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They won't listen to us we are a modding community.
Post this on the call of duty forums and see the feedback you get.

Dont demoralise this guy its his ''COD Wishlist'' he was going to put in his stocking and leave a ''COOKIE'' for santa, and fingers crossed you never know. :wink:

~Why so Serious?

Corrected

Spot on

~Why so Serious?

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I say to have spawn killing removed. Do Vietnamese people go into an american hospital like "HE WILL BE SOLDIER WHEN HE GROW UP, KILL HIM NAO"

DiggerNick

WhopperHead

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally agree with you, i also think they should add moar damage to the commando.
Edit: 300th post, W00t!

LikeSenpai

Jean-Luc

Enthusiast
Contest Sponsor Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it would be nice if a 7.62x54mm or 300 Win Mag was a one shot, but then it unbalances core in their eyes

Top Bottom
Login
Register