What's new

Solved Trevors garage glitch still work?

J

JDMacans

Reaction score
Anyone know of a new way to transfer your online vehicles into SP? I heard of the trevors garage glitch and tried it but didn't seem to be having any luck, unless I'm not doing something right...

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
My friend does that all the time; I just asked him and he says it is still working, although not with the newest car- the prototipo or whatever it's called. Is that what you were trying to transfer? 
He says the fmj and reaper work tho-

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Anyone know of a new way to transfer your online vehicles into SP? I heard of the trevors garage glitch and tried it but didn't seem to be having any luck, unless I'm not doing something right...

I don't play SP; I only did the MP to SP thing twice, for an experiment. But the way I was shown to do it is:
first be playing on Trevor.
Then go to a capture that has the vehicles you want.
Then drive to Trevor's, right into the garage, straight to the back wall, hold the gas pedal down, so you're spinning tires, and use the D-pad to select Trevor while still holding gas pedal. When you come back as Trevor, DRIVE or take taxi, no airplanes or choppers, back to his garage and it will (should) be there.

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Actually, scratch all that^. He says he just drove the cars right into Trevor's in freemode MP and then went to Trevor and it worked. Yesterday he did it.
Hope that helps.

J

JDMacans

Reaction score
I tried doing different methods last night and was unsuccessful with them until one very lucky moment I got it to work, dumb me didn't save the car figuring lets go try another car and couldn't get it to work anymore. Was up all night trying to figure out how I did it but didn't have any luck and then just called it a night. So my question is do you have to keep the gas slammed with the tires spinning pushing against the back wall in the garage and switch over to trevor to get it to work?

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
No, I just park them in there, sometimes I brought two at a time from a capture.

J

JDMacans

Reaction score
My friend does that all the time; I just asked him and he says it is still working, although not with the newest car- the prototipo or whatever it's called. Is that what you were trying to transfer? 
He says the fmj and reaper work tho-
I was just testing my sultan rs from online and got it to work and then tried the new car the x80 but that didn't work so I went to go try the sultan rs again since I didn't save it but didn't work then for some reason.

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
I was just testing my sultan rs from online and got it to work and then tried the new car the x80 but that didn't work so I went to go try the sultan rs again since I didn't save it but didn't work then for some reason.

My buddy who does this has trouble with getting it sometimes. Just try again.

J

JDMacans

Reaction score
Ugh still not having any luck with this glitch, trying to get my sultan rs (super) in SP, when I go to trevors garage and the door opens...nothing is there :/

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Question has been answered, OP if you have any other questions feel free to make a new thread.

Top Bottom