Status
Not open for further replies.
Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Many GTA 5 players know TrevCraftPro on youtube, especially for the recent GTA 5 DNS server glitches. Now his youtube account has been banned! This is not confirmed, but I am sure that Rock* are aware of this glitch now. So it might get patched. Just thought I should let you guys know

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
they were aware of it with in 24 hours of a tut being released

I

I0GTALOBBYS0I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Many GTA 5 players know TrevCraftPro on youtube, especially for the recent GTA 5 DNS server glitches. Now his youtube account has been banned! This is not confirmed, but I am sure that Rock* are aware of this glitch now. So it might get patched. Just thought I should let you guys know
No!!!!!! I made his background!!! It's gone!!! That's true but jk, a good youtuber will be lost sorry trev my buddy

throughbump7247

throughbump7247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sadly there are others out there with it also posted and he'll just make a new youtube page more than likely and be back

Constantine

Constantine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**** i loved that guy he was helping a lot of people around i hope he returns back.

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good. Less server load. Hope they take it a step farther and get him on GTA. ****ing youtubers getting these exploits well known.

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, I know 2 people who work for rockstar, that frequent this forum, Reddit, 4chan, and a few other sites very similar to this one....
They know when we know. Also, they aren't allowed to tell me anything, which sucks, because I want to know stuff they know!!! lol

So, the only thing stopping them from patching it, is HOW to patch it, not the fact that they don't know about it yet.

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, I know 2 people who work for rockstar, that frequent this forum, Reddit, 4chan, and a few other sites very similar to this one....
They know when we know. Also, they aren't allowed to tell me anything, which sucks, because I want to know stuff they know!!! lol

So, the only thing stopping them from patching it, is HOW to patch it, not the fact that they don't know about it yet.

This game was ****ed the second people figured out how to put tanks and tow trucks in their garage. The less people that know about it, the less priority it has on the list. So what if .1% of the population know how to give cash from store robberies... its when everyone says how to do it that it becomes a huge problem. That is why all those DNS sites keep getting shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register