What's new

Patched Treasure Key Ether Chest Duplication Glitch (Treasure Keys & Legendary Engrams)

• Thread starter iDeaLPlay
  • Start date
  • Views 18,673
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iDeaLPlay

Reaction score
Sin$
This Video will show you how to get many Treasure Keys and Legendary Engrams by Duplicating the Ether Chest located at the Skywatch in the Cosmodrome. (House of Wolves)
65K SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/HexHDTutorials
Also Drop a Like on the Video if it helped!

Haki1112

Haki1112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice ima give this a try thanks for sharing =)

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going farming today for like an hour or so... I just wanna see what I can get from the engrams and HOPEFULLY get legendaries, plus the mats lol.

Sly04_NL

Sly04_NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Would this work on different locations aswell or only the Skywatch?

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing every location that you can get to a different area and back quickly.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm guessing every location that you can get to a different area and back quickly.
It works on all of them if you find the chest quickly enough to make it to the next area and back before the timer runs out. Skywatch is the best one, you can get 3 runs in if you are lucky. Maybe even 4, but I have yet so see that happen.

3x1love

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, if you want to do this on venus with a fireteam of 6 people, just start up vault of glass and go up the hill to the citadel and ember caves.

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just need arc damage for captains. Their shields have resistance to any other elemental (or kinetic) damage and regenerate very fast. It's very good idea to have arc primary as well
I just saw how captain walked off the cliff trying to escape my nova bomb:facepalm:

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Two To The Morgue, 331 attack, arc damage, hammer forged and full auto. Even better
p.s. check caves, you can find Heavy Pikes, pretty high damage as well...

CobraArt

CobraArt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done it for about 2 hours. Got 5 legendary engrams,about 40 blue ones and two keys. We were a fireteam of 3 and knew all 4 spawn places for the chest.
Thank you,sir!

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It works on all of them if you find the chest quickly enough to make it to the next area and back before the timer runs out. Skywatch is the best one, you can get 3 runs in if you are lucky. Maybe even 4, but I have yet so see that happen.
You can easily get 5 on skywatch with the chest that spawns right next to the door to the Lunar Complex.

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome. Works great I get 3 to 4 chests each time once I got 5. 1 key and 2 legendary engram so far!

F

frostyzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
am at 20 keys and 4 coins so far and just over 14 legendary engrams

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
20 Keys total is Possible. 5 on three characters and 5 in vault. Coins, we can farm up to 12 before Tuesday, I am at six. 

I can get nearly 4 on every chest spawn. If the chest spawns very close to the entrance, i have gotten 8 runs out of that one chest.

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Spent 3 hours doing it. (there was a group there as well) My vault is full of nothing but blue engrams an i have enough spin-metal (420) Yet to see a key or a coin im hearing about? I'm saddend :c one guy in the group i was around got 3 legendarys and 2keys. ****in rng

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, RNG... I have 2 legendary engrams (special and primary weapons) and 2 keys. Lots of blue engrams, materials and syntesis

DannyDarthtk

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ive got 13 keys 5 legendaries and my 3 chars vault and overflow are full lmao

Missing_Dreams

Missing_Dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having trouble decrypting the engrams? All of the engrams I get from the chest don't appear when I talk to Master Rahool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register