Patched Treasure Key Ether Chest Duplication Glitch (Treasure Keys & Legendary Engrams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Titan (Main Char), Hunter (mule), Titan Female (Mule) are all maxxed with blue engrams. as well as vault and post master. ive gotten 5 legendaries and 11 keys in 15 hours of farming. I use the Skywatch. i have 1500 Spinmetal so this is a good way to farm not only engrams bu materials as well. The glitch works on any Ether Chest on any planet with the Queen missions. I thought maybe i would just share the mule idea and the material idea. These are nothing new but a fresh reminder of what you can do may help someone. You can also store 5 keys on each character, the vault and the postmaster. Happy farming

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
RUMOR: I've heard through the grapevine Bungie may be patching this tomorrow (18th May 2015) Anyone know anything?

ajg007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive got 13 keys 5 legendaries and my 3 chars vault and overflow are full lmao
i dunno how people get loads of keys. i got 2, and i've pretty much no lifed destiny since friday! (i've done the glitch for the chests too)

Vik_0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUMOR: I've heard through the grapevine Bungie may be patching this tomorrow (18th May 2015) Anyone know anything?
You're right about the patch. I'm sure they're patching this due to the fact that they're pushing out the patch pretty early in the morning. 8am PST as a matter of fact, is when it goes live.

SuperSix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about you guys but i'm not getting blue drops anymore. Just ammo synthesis and spinmetal. I am still getting keys as well but they are still as rare as before. Could it be that the reason blues aren't coming in the chests anymore because my inv is maxed? more of them fall out of enemies than in the ether chests anymore. Sitting on 13 keys

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
Reaction score
Nice! Would this work on different locations aswell or only the Skywatch?
When the Chest spawns behind the chainlink fence next to the entrance to Skywatch. I have managed to hit the box six times. Pulled two treasures keys but you really have to find it with the first 10 seconds.

Charming420

Reaction score
is this patched or what. or am i doing something wrong i go to the spot on the map and only level 8 mobs are here no ship spawns like in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom