What's new

Discussion Treasure Hunt 2 - Now Live

T

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't see a current active topic for any new events/bonuses going on in game but if there is one can the mods/admins
please merge this into the topic.

Treasure Hunt 2 is now live in GTA Online.

You will receive a text message from Maude advising of a bounty bali bond to bring back to her alive for rewards and receive
the Hatchet weapon.

In additon (thanks Fun)

Get 25 kills with the Stone Hatchet to unlock GTA$250,000 reward and exclusive access to this weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2.#GTAOnline

H

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
I kind of hope that the ‘kills’ counts NPCs like the golden Revolver did. This is going to be one **** of a challenge, otherwise.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I kind of hope that the ‘kills’ counts NPCs like the golden Revolver did. This is going to be one **** of a challenge, otherwise.
Just take turns killing a friend.

H

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Just take turns killing a friend.
I’ll find out shortly! I’m just repeatedly failing my last Bounty target so that I can find all of the locations for everyone, then I’ll throw out a thread with them all. When I do the rest, I’ll add it on to the thread.

E

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sons console keeps freezing using rampage mode lol maybe a bug already.
I am just starting hunt now.

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Is it only one bounty target? I'd hope these are repeatable. I really liked the bounty missions from SP. Too bad they were limited.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I’ll find out shortly! I’m just repeatedly failing my last Bounty target so that I can find all of the locations for everyone, then I’ll throw out a thread with them all. When I do the rest, I’ll add it on to the thread.
Is it only one bounty target? I'd hope these are repeatable. I really liked the bounty missions from SP. Too bad they were limited.
5 targets:smile:
Not sure it’s repeatable:wink:
That would be a fun diversion every now and then:smile:

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sure would, considering my play style is mostly a bounty hunter.

Top Bottom