What's new

Discussion TRANZIT Zombies Strategy Game Play Round 30

• Thread starter djdarkmunk
  • Start date
  • Views 1,105
djdarkmunk

djdarkmunk

Reaction score
Check out my Strategy for getting high rounds we would of made it much higher but some one left the game and one of the randoms died outside of the packapunch this is also my first commentary but more to come

J

jeffrobizzle9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool will have to try this, i have good strategy for solo but not multiplayer we just run and gun. Yeah usally with crawlers when you leave the main areas like the town or bus staion etc they will die just keep one with legs or 2 slow ones with legs. What rank are you? do you have ony of the bonus abilities?

djdarkmunk

djdarkmunk

Reaction score
Cool will have to try this, i have good strategy for solo but not multiplayer we just run and gun. Yeah usally with crawlers when you leave the main areas like the town or bus staion etc they will die just keep one with legs or 2 slow ones with legs. What rank are you? do you have ony of the bonus abilities?

none yet i have been working a lot only have played a few rounds new video coming soon about how to share money with teammates

djdarkmunk

djdarkmunk

Reaction score
oh and if you want to make it so you don't have to worry about the crawler dieing try to make it in a window and just keep the window boarded up when every one needs to get new guns. :wink:

djdarkmunk

djdarkmunk

Reaction score
oh and if you guys ever try this don't try it with kids they get impatient and quit the game if someone quits a zombie game when you are playing online it wont count on the leader boards

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
oh and if you guys ever try this don't try it with kids they get impatient and quit the game if someone quits a zombie game when you are playing online it wont count on the leader boards
Good to see your channel is starting off good, if you want I can play with you also, You should make a video on how to open the pack a punch I can't find any good videos explaining in DETAIL.

djdarkmunk

djdarkmunk

Reaction score
Really? and i have had my channel up since i was about 17 im 26 now

Top Bottom