What's new

Solved Transferring Xbox 360 to PS4

• Thread starter II Xtreme Kraze
  • Start date
  • Views 197
I

II Xtreme Kraze

Reaction score
yeah so I'm going to transfer my GTA online account from Xbox to PS4 and I was wondering if you keep your money and assets? Is there anyway to keep it?
My money was gained through drop lobbies if that makes a difference around $5mil

R

rail205

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will keep you mp stuff, sp will be fresh.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah so I'm going to transfer my GTA online account from Xbox to PS4 and I was wondering if you keep your money and assets? Is there anyway to keep it?
My money was gained through drop lobbies if that makes a difference around $5mil
Yup, you will keep you money and RP and other unlocks. Have a read at the following page.
https://support.rockstargames.com/h...layStation-4-Xbox-One-or-PC#WhatIsTransferred

Please note:
  • Any existing PlayStation®4 GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by your previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.
  • All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will onlytransfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).

Top Bottom