• Thread starter SuicidalManiac
  • Start date
  • Views 96

Do you think this is possible?

• Total voters
S

SuicidalManiac

Reaction score
Hello community. :smile: I have three consoles. A Falcon Benq flashed, a Falcon liteon stock, and a broken rgh 2.0 trinity. I want to put the rgh nand onto the stock Falcon and of course put my cr4 xl into it too. I have a heat gun and supplies to do it, I just want to know if it's possible. Both nands are Hynix TSOPs so there should be no trouble there. My plan is to swap nands and boot Xell so I can get my CPU key and use jrunner to build an rgh 2 nand using the CPU key from xell. Then (theoretically) it should work. I have everything ready to go, I just want your opinion on wether or not this is possible. Thanks

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
It probably won't work but if it does it would be worth rghing a new console with the cr4 xl in it, or one of the old ones. Transferring a nand chip would require extreme precision and expensive tools and who's to know if it would even actually work so you'd have the risk of breaking more if you choose to try but I'm not going to stop you but I reccomend you avoid nand replacements if necessary lol

S

SuicidalManiac

Reaction score
True but I got this Xbox for $10 used (still works tho) and I didn't want to spend $25 on something I would only use once. I guess if it doesn't work I'll just find another cheap used Xbox and buy a nand x

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
True but I got this Xbox for $10 used (still works tho) and I didn't want to spend $25 on something I would only use once. I guess if it doesn't work I'll just find another cheap used Xbox and buy a nand x
Its worth having a nand x/jrpv2 because if your console ever has a corrupt nand you'll be able to re-flash the nand, they have more uses than just that too! You can use a jrpv2 to directly configure the audio files on slims to make cool sounds at boot up and also you can use them to unlock consoles that are stuck locked by parental control too which can also get your hands on some pretty cheap easy to fix consoles that you can easily profit off if you wanted to.

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
First Of All Won't Work.

Replacing Consoles Nand Chip Won't Make RGH A Console I Don't Understand Where That Idea Came From.

First It's A Different Smc, Nand Is For A Trinity Not Falcon And There's Other Reasons Why.

Get YourSelf A Programmer And A Coolrunner Rev C And RGH 1.2 The Falcon.

You Could Try And R-Jtag It With The Cr4 But It Will Be A Pain In The *** And If You Wanna Save Yourself From Headaches Just Get A Coolrunner Rev C.

S

SuicidalManiac

Reaction score
First Of All Won't Work.

Replacing Consoles Nand Chip Won't Make RGH A Console I Don't Understand Where That Idea Came From.

First It's A Different Smc, Nand Is For A Trinity Not Falcon And There's Other Reasons Why.

Get YourSelf A Programmer And A Coolrunner Rev C And RGH 1.2 The Falcon.

You Could Try And R-Jtag It With The Cr4 But It Will Be A Pain In The *** And If You Wanna Save Yourself From Headaches Just Get A Coolrunner Rev C.
Dang. Alright Ill get a nand x then. I thought if XeLL at least worked then I could just flash over a new nand with the right smc but I guess that wouldn't work :unsure:. Thanks anyways for telling me before I actually went and did it. A mod may close this thread then.

Top Bottom