• Thread starter MikeAuditore1
  • Start date
  • Views 1,372
M

MikeAuditore1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

so I have transferred my PS3 account onto my PS4, it had modded money from a mod menu which I installed, however, I only added around 300 million, which I have quickly spent on my PS4 account. Now, I'm looking to get more money, but I'm currently unsure if it's doable.

First of all, if I spend money on PS4 GTAV, will I lose that money too on PS3 GTAV, using the same account?

Second question, if I was to go back onto my PS3 and add more money to that transferred account, will that money appear onto the PS4 version?

Thirdly, will I likely get banned, or will it appear just like a transferred account?

Lastly, what will the severity of the ban possibly/most likely be? As in, a ban from GTAV Multiplayer, a ban on my PSN account, or a ban on using PSN for my console, which I heard is possible?

Any help is appreciated, GTA V is so boring when you have no money.

EDIT: Is there any mod menus that any of you would recommend?

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

so I have transferred my PS3 account onto my PS4, it had modded money from a mod menu which I installed, however, I only added around 300 million, which I have quickly spent on my PS4 account. Now, I'm looking to get more money, but I'm currently unsure if it's doable.

First of all, if I spend money on PS4 GTAV, will I lose that money too on PS3 GTAV, using the same account?

Second question, if I was to go back onto my PS3 and add more money to that transferred account, will that money appear onto the PS4 version?

Thirdly, will I likely get banned, or will it appear just like a transferred account?

Lastly, what will the severity of the ban possibly/most likely be? As in, a ban from GTAV Multiplayer, a ban on my PSN account, or a ban on using PSN for my console, which I heard is possible?

1. If you spend money on GTA V on PS4 you will not lose the money on PS3 even though it's the same account.
  2. If you went back on PS3 to add more money the money will NOT appear on PS4 because they removed the character transfer option over a year ago I believe.
  3. You can add money on PS3 and most likely won't be banned because it will NOT transfer over to your PS4.
I'd recommend checking out the Grand Theft Auto V glitches section to find a money glitch that will help you get money.

Upvote 0
NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

If you're looking for some easy cash i would suggest the new frozen money glitch (require you got SW and enough money to buy vehicles (just the price of the vehicle you want a ton of)). If you dosn't have SW i suggest the 10 car dupe which is out right now found by nhjyys very easy and you get alot very quickly.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register